5

A/n: this whole part is gonna be like flash backs because I wanna get it caught up to the real part:)). Btw. This may be kinda boring but I just wanna be able to get to like out of flashback mode. So..

Also not proof read

•••
i woke up to see my laptop lying next to me. I plugged it in and yawned. I got dressed in jeans and a yin yang crop top. I curled my hair and did my makeup. I walked to the bathroom to see writing on it. 'your annoying and ugly' was written on it in dry erase marker. I started to wipe it off when I look over and saw Matt and Cameron in my doorway "hello y/n. You got our note I see" Cameron smirked.

"Yeah thanks I really appreciated it" I said in sarcasm.

"You took it down. I wanted a picture" Matt frowned. He pushed me out of the way and walked into the bathroom

"Um why are you in my room?" I asked. I made my bed.

"Because we can be" Nash said walking in behind him.

"Well can you not be" I said going on my phone.

"Yeah I guess but what fun would that be" Cameron laughed. They all laid on my bed I just made. I sighed. They grabbed my laptop and went on it.

"Can you stop" I pulled it out of Cameron's hands and put it on my suitcase. "And please I'm begging you leave" I sighed.

"Fine. Be a bitch" they all left. I grabbed my protein shake out of the mini fridge. I sat down and watched tv. I heard my phone go off. I picked it up.

"C'mon down here now" Bart sent in a group.

I put my shake in the fridge and walked to the stairs. I smiled at the boys by the elevator. "Y/n why not ride with us" Shawn asked. I shrugged.

"Because she's to ugly"aaron laughed. I rolled my eyes and left.

I jogged down the stairs. I walked into the event room to see eyes on me. "Hello everyone. I wanted to welcome everyone back and say hello to newcomers. I know we probably aren't all getting along right now but in the end. You all will be one big happy family." Bart smiled. I grunted and kinda ignored the rest of his speech.

So far nobody here likes me. None of the boys like me. Hell they all hate me. Constantly insult me and make me feel like shit. I don't even know what I did to them.

My train of thought was caught by someone smacking my head. I turned around to see Jack G. Laughing. I rolled my eyes and left. I started walking to the stairs when I got pulled into the elevator with the boys. I sighed.

"Great" I mumbled.

"So y/n. How's touring so far?" Jack Johnson asked.

"Well just fabulous" I remarked in sarcasm.

"That's good" Cameron laughed. Soon the elevator dinged and the doors opened I slowly made my way to my bed room.

I looked at my self in the mirror. I was ashamed of myself for letting the guys take control of me so much. To think that everything that has happened so far has only been over a 3 week period.

•••••

a/n:

Boring I feel but idk. You may feel different. I'm sorry it's been so long since I have updated. But anyway.

Um I'm just gonna make this all present time like the right of the story so no more italics. Yay. Haha.

I also wanted to thank Shaydon0720 for her amazing ideas. I have been talking to her and she has helped me figure out some ideas that I love. When I put those into my story I'm gonna give her full credit for the ideas. So thanks love❤️

But anyway. Thank you for adding my story and maybe we can get 100 reads soon:)) but that would be awesome. But this is the end of my authors note. Byee❤️❤️