3

A/n:

Everything in italics is like flash back. Stuff that isn't is present day. Just btw.

••••

A lumped formed in my throat as I laid in bed at our hotel in Nashville.

I started packing for magcon. I had 2 suitcases. I put all of my clothes and shoes and makeup in them. I packed away my camera.

I left tomorrow to go to magcon. I laid in my bed. I tweeted 'I'm literally so excited so meet all of you. It's not even funny. I leave tomorrow:))' as soon as I tweeted it I got a tweet from Shawn Mendes

'I feel bad for the fans who are gonna take pictures with @y/t/n..'

Wow ok. That was rude. I looked at the clock. 12am. I heard a knock at my door.

"Come in mom" I said.

"Honey you should probably go to bed. Your flight leaves at 9am so we have to leave by 5am, so we can get to Miami before traffic and then eat, check in and everything. Oh and y/f/n is coming with us. But I'll wake you up. Goodnight. I love you babygirl" she smiled.

"I love you too mom" I smiled as she walked out of my room. I shoved my headphones and books in my carry on. I also put in a portable charger.

I plugged my phone in. I changed into Nike pro and a tank top. I climbed into bed and slowly fell asleep.

••••

I heard a knock at my door "c'mon ugly. Bart called he wants to do a meeting downstairs." Nash said. I slowly sat up grabbed my phone and walked to the stairs. I never took the elevator with the boys. I pushed my hair behind my ear as I made my way down the stairs. I saw Bart standing looking quite pissed off.

I rolled my eyes.

My mom woke me up. "Hey I made you breakfast. It's ready on the counter. Y/f/n should be here any minute." She smiled. I got up and turned on some music. Hoodie Allen came on. I smiled. I pulled clothes out, I decided on shorts and a shirt that had a cut down the back so it was open. It had a pictures of me and all my fans and was a huge collage of pictures a fan made me. I walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower. I did my daily routine in there.

I got dressed, did my makeup blow dried and straightened my hair. I put on some perfume and walked down stairs. The clock read 4am.

I smiled at my mom.

"Hey honey. Are you excited for today" she asked.

I shrugged. "I guess. I'm nervous"

"Oh honey. You've done these kinda things a million times. You've been on tv. You'll do great" she said. "I'm gonna go shower quickly and yeah"

I nodded. I picked my fork up and shoved it into my eggs. I looked in the fridge for something to drink. I decided on water.

As I finished eating I ran back upstairs to brush my teeth. I started bringing stuff downstairs. I set everything at the door. As soon as I opened the door I saw y/f/n smiling widely.

"What are you smiling about." I asked.

"Today's the big day girl. You gotta be happy" she said.

I laughed. "I got like 3 1/2 hours of sleep last night" we both picked a bag up and brought it to my moms car.

"True." She said. We walked over to the dock and sat down.

"Don't forget about me while I'm gone ok" I said looking at the water.

"I'll try not too. I mean you being my best friend and all how could I not." She laughed.

I lightly shoved her "shut up"

"I'm really gonna miss you" she said taking a deep breath

"Back at ya. But we're gonna call and FaceTime and text everyday. And I'll keep you posted and updated about the assholes I have to tour with" I said.

"Sounds good. I wanted to give you this" she said.

"You didn't have to get me anything" I said opening the gift.

It was a $50 iTunes card. I looked at her and laughed.

"I figured you needed hoodie allens and g-eazy' new albums" she said.

"Thanks you" I hugged her.

"Girls are you ready" my mom yelled from the car.

We nodded and walked to the car together.

••••

As we arrived at the terminal i started crying.

They both hugged me.

"It's gonna be alright" my mom said.

"Flight 402 is now boarding" the lady said.

I started crying even more. Y/f/n engulfed me in a hug. "Im gonna miss you so much." We said. She let go of me. I hugged my mom "please be safe baby. I love you so much. Call me when you land or get to the hotel ok. It's gonna be alright" I nodded.

"Don't forget to tell me about the new albums and which songs I need. We need to island songs ok" I nodded my head and laughed.

"Bye. I love you" I hugged them quickly before walking to the entrance.

I waved to a couple of fans and took quick pictures and gave them fast hugs. I waved to everyone and left.

I cried alittle. I took my seat and tweeted.

'Here goes nothin'

I smiled about that. I missed my mom and y/f/n. Hopefully we were gonna visit soon. I remember texting y/f/n about the songs. She was so happy.

I smiled more.

"Y/n. Did I say something that made you laugh" Bart yelled.

Some of the boys laughed at me. I shot them quick glares as they shut up.

"Don't smile. It's to ugly" jack Johnson whispered.

I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Fuck you" I said back.

"You probably want too" he said getting a couple smirks and laughs from everyone else.

I rolled my eyes again.