19

y/n POV:

"I'm freaking out" I sighed to the brunette women doing my hair and makeup.

"why" she asked. she had a bit of a Jamaican accent.

"what if he realizes he doesn't really love me and doesn't want to get married" I said playing with little parts on my dress

"no. think about what you love about him and what makes you happy. think about how much he loves you. don't be negative. rehearse your vows" she said. I felt the makeup brush rub across my cheek.

I opened my mouth to start talking but was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"come in" I said.

"20 minutes" an usher said "most of the guests have arrived" he said.

"ok thank you. we're almost done" I said

"alright" he said before walking out.

"I didn't plan vows. I was just gonna kinda do it in the moment" I confessed

"you'll be fine" she smiled. 

••

"y/n I love you baby so much. so with this ring. I give you my heart and I promise from this day forward that you won't walk alone through anything and my heart with be your shelter and my arms your home. and as long as we're together we don't fear anything. I love everything about you. I mean sure you get mad something and don't talk to me but God I still love that. I would walk through a room filled with spiders to see your smiling face at the end of the day. I can't wait to have a family with you baby" he smiled.

I wiped the tears off my face. "Jack. I don't even know where to start. God I should have planned this" I laughed trying to hold back my tears. "I love you more than anything. you have help me through anything and your the reason I have been able to reach my goals. you make me a better happier person and I'm grateful for that. sometimes I wonder what I did that made you fall in love with me and I still wonder. I'm so blessed to have such an amazing guy taking me and doing these amazing things with me. I love you so much"

"Jack do you take y/n into marriage" he asked.

"I do" he whispered. I smiled at him.

"y/n do you take Jack into marriage" he asked me.

"I do" I smiled

"with the power invested in me I now pronounce you husband and wife. you may kiss the bride" he smiled

Jack wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into him. I wrapped mine around his neck. our lips connected, I felt the same connection and spark as I did when we first met.

•••

I sat  in my dressing room staring at myself in the mirror. I could hear Jack and a bunch of his friends talking next door.

"I'm so happy for you man" one laughed.

I stood up and put on a short black body con dress. I sat back down and went on my phone. the door opened and then closed.

"hey is everything ok" Jack asked. he sat down in front of me and looked into my eyes concerned.

"I'm fine. just ready to get home with you" I smiled. he pulled me into his lap.

"I can't wait" he whispered. I grabbed his hand and dragged it slowly up and down my upper thigh.

"I have a few surprises for you" I said kissing his lips.

"mm baby" he laughed. "not now" he whispered.

"come on. we have to party" I laughed.

"I love you" he smiled.

"I love you" I whispered kissing him.