6

•••Not Proof Read•••

Considering I had to share a room with Jack G. I constantly get crap. Either it was him being rude or annoying. Complaining, insulting, or insulting me about complaining.

Today after our show I was tired considering it was almost 9 at night. I pulled on some joggers and a black tank top. I put my hair in a messy bun and took my makeup off. I laid in bed and went on my phone. I was texting y/f/n. I missed Florida.

I heard the door open. "Y/N" Jack yelled.

"What" I asked. I sat up in bed and pulled my phone in. I saw Jack walk in with some girl.

"Go somewhere" he said. The girl sat on his bed while staring at me.

"No. Take your horny ass somewhere" I rolled my eyes. He grabbed my arm and pulled me out side. "Ow Jack let go" I cried. He pushed me into the hall way closing the door.

"Take your ass down to Cameron's room or something. I'm busy" he said. I looked at my arm. It was red slowly turning into a bruise.

"No. You don't own me" I said. I tried walking past him but he grabbed my arm again pushing me.

"Um my room." he rolled his eyes.

"Can you let go of me your hurting me" I said. He let go. He walked into the room. "Wait at least give me my phone" I said.

He unplugged it and threw it at me slamming the door behind him. I sighed.

I leaned against the wall slowly falling to the ground quietly crying. Tears silently flowed down my face. I rested my head on my knees.

I heard voices from down the hall. "Oh y/n" I heard above me. I ignored them. I heard them laugh as some walked away to there rooms. I wiped my eyes and I picked my head up. There was cameron.

"So y/n. Why are you out here" he laughed.

"Leave me alone" I said.

"No slut. Talk to me. What happened to your arm. Get to rough with your boyfriend" he laughed. I heard nash laugh behind him.

"Hey leave her alone. Can't you see she's upset. You being an ass is wrong. Your hurting her more. Tearing her apart. I can't believe you." A girl said. I remembered her. She was about 15. She ran over to me.

"Um who are you" cameron said.

"A supporter" she said. I smiled.

"We're just joking with her" Jack Johnson said.

"No your not. Your bullying her. Constantly insulting her in person and over social media. You guys are losing fans because for your 'joke' it's not funny. It's rude. Stop being a dick" she said. "C'mon y/n" I walked away with her.

"Thanks. You didn't have to do that" I told her. We walked into her room. I say in her spiny chair.

"Yeah I did. They shouldn't treat you like that. Your perfect. I've been your fan ever since you started. I know so much about you and it's not right for them to say that" she told me. The girl ate more popcorn.

"What's your name" I asked.

"Adeline" she smiled.

"That's such a pretty name. I love it" I smiled.

"Thanks. I love your name and you. Your perfect. Um if you need you can sleep here tonight. I came alone" Adeline smiled.

"Thanks. What are you doing" I asked.

"Nothing. I'm hungry" she sighed.

"Same" I laughed.

"Wanna go to taco bell" she asked.

"Sure" I smiled.

We left her room talking and joking around. I got all of her instagrams and stuff and followed her on Twitter and added her on snapchat. She seemed really sweet.

A/n:

Hey guys. So I wanted to thank you for 100 reads. You all are amazing. Sorry it's been forever since I updated. But I'll update soon.

Also thank you to everyone who is giving positive comments I love it. It makes me so happy. Bye guys ily❤️❤️