8

Y/f/n and I walked into the hotel. I saw fans but I put my head down as I walked to the elevator. We walked into the elevator. I looked at my dress and pulled it down a little.

When we reached the floor for our rooms, I walked to mine.

Y/f/n and I walked in as all the boys looked at us.

"Ew. Why weren't you here today. Huh" Nash asked.

"I was busy" I said clearly already irritated. But they didn't get that hint.

"With what. Fucking your boyfriend" Jack j laughed.

I rolled my eyes. "Leave me alone" I said. I walked to my bed and sat on the edge. Y/f/n just stood there.

"Well hello. I'm Taylor" he walked over and shook her hand. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm y/f/n." She smiled.

"Beautiful. Wanna come sit by us" matt asked.

"Sure" she blushed. She pushed her hair behind her ear.

I stood up and walked away. I left the room. I walked down the hall to Adeline's room.

I knocked. She opened it.

"Hey y/n" she smiled.

"Hey. Can I hang out with you" I asked.

"I never thought I'd hear a famous person say that" she laughed.

I smiled. "What's wrong" she asked.

"Well today is the day my brother died. And my best friend came into town and she's now like all over to boys ignoring everything they said to me. She heard all of it too" I sighed.

"Oh I'm sorry. But I'm always here" she smiled.

"True. Wanna go to the mall" i asked.

"Yes" she nodded.

"Ok" we walked to the elevator. I saw y/f/n filming a vine with the boys. I rolled my eyes.

"Hey y/n. Where are you going" y/f/n asked.

"Out" I mumbled. Adeline and I walked into the elevator.

"They shouldn't treat you like that. Your perfect and amazing. I wish I was as nice and pretty and funny as you" She said.

"You are. Trust me. Your absolutely beautiful" I smiled.

"Thanks" she said.

I took a snapchat of us. I posted it on snap chat with the caption 'reppin'

We walked to a taxi.

•••

About 3 hours after walking around the mall we decided to go back to the hotel.

"I can't believe you didn't buy anything" Adeline said.

"I forgot my wallet" I laughed.

"Oh true" she giggled. We walked to the hotel room she was staying in.

"It's late. I should probably go" I smiled.

"Ok. Bye y/n" she smiled.

"Thanks for hanging out with me" I said. I hugged her.

"Your welcome." she said.

I walked out of the room. I walked into the hall to see y/f/n making out with Jack g.

I coughed. They looked at me. Jack smirked as y/f/n looked guilty.

"It's not what it looks like" she said.

"Yes it is. Your friend is hotter and better than you y/n" Jack said.

"Thanks" I said. I walked into my room and changed into a sweater and joggers.

I wrapped my self in a blanket and slowly fell asleep. I heard Jack come in with y/f/n. I tried to ask like I was asleep. I heard moaning. I looked at them. Y/f/n had no shirt on and neither did Jack.

"We thought you were sleeping" she said.

I got up and walked out of the room. I knocked on Cameron's door. He opened it.

"Yeah" he asked.

"Can I sleep in here. Jacks hooking up with y/f/n tonight."

"Yeah sure" he said. I walked in and stood there. "Um you can sleep in my bed" he pointed. I sat in his bed before lying down. He laid down beside me. I slowly fell asleep.

A/n:

Ily guys. Ok so I'm thinking of writing a new story. It's a Jack G fanfic. Would any of you read it?

Since you guys are amazing I'll give you background on it.

Ok so this kid name Luke and joins magcon. He travels and everyone gets break so they stay at his house. Well Luke has a sister and he makes a bet with the boys on something.

It's gonna be kinda dirty. But not super dirty like rated R. Like PG-13.

I hope you check it out when I publish it.

Well anyway you guys are amazing and I love you❤️❤️