3

^^Picture of Phoenix^^
Avias POV
*3 day time jump*
I woke up and scratched my head. Wait today's Saturday! I ran upstairs Once again I saw annoying Phoenix standing at the steps. I rolled my eyes.
"What?" I asked. I crossed my arms and tapped my foot.
"I need help." He said softly. I sighed. He had his math workbook in his hand.
"GAVIN!" I yelled. No response. Gavin's really good in math. He has 100 average in math.
"Ugh!" I walked downstairs and barged into Gavin's room. I saw he was sleeping. I smirked. I walked over to his bed and pulled off the sheets.
"What the hell Avia! What's your problem?" Gavin asked.
"Phoenix needs help. And I don't have time to deal with the brat." I replied. He rolled his eyes. He pointed to the door which meant 'out'. I rolled my eyes and shut the door. I walked back up the stairs and Phoenix was still waiting.
"Go sit. I'm going to help you." I said back. I sighed and walked over to the dining room table followed by Phoenix. I sat down and Phoenix opened up his workbook.
"Ok what's this s*it you have to do." I asked. He rolled his eyes.
"Multiplying fractions." He replied. I nodded.
"Dude this is the easiest thing in the world! 3/9 x 8/6!" I said. I smirked. He looked down.
"24/54." He said. I nodded. I ruffled his hair. He glanced at me.
"See this is wasn't so hard!" I said. He smiled. I felt like our step brother and sister relationship was stronger.
"Avia I want to try It on my own. Can you check it later?" Phoenix asked. I nodded and left.'
Phoenix's POV
I saw Avia leave. I zoomed through my math problems. I don think Avia needs to check them. I walked to my room. I pulled my dresser and got out my clothes. Today I'm wearing a green v-neck, jeans and some basic air walk gray high tops. I walk over to the bathroom. I already brushed my teeth this morning so I style my hair. I place my hand under some cool water and spiked my hair up. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Gavin waiting behind the door.
"Took you long enough." He sassed. I put my hands up. He pushed me out of the way so I can get out. Rude! I thought. I walked back upstairs and saw dad.
A/N: the kids hates Jennifer so they call her Jennifer but Phoenix loves shay so he calls him dad and yea!
"Hey dad can we go outside and play some soccer?" I asked.
"Sorry Phoenix I'm super busy! I have to bring your sisters to their cheer practice and the bring Gavin to football, bring Daxton to Kayli and Casey's. Maybe later." He said. I shrugged. I thought of an idea! Brock! I ran to Brock's room and knocked on his door. Emmi opened up the door.
"WHAT?" Emmi yelled. I took two steps back.
"Where's Brock I want to play some soccer?" I asked.
"BROCK! PHOENIX WANTS YOU!" She yelled. I saw Brock come running.
"Brock do you want to play soccer?" I asked. He nodded and bolted out the door. Emmi and I shrugged. I followed Brock. I tied up my shoes and got my sweatshirt and went outside. I ran to the garage and got a soccer ball. I ran back out to the front where Brock was waiting for me.
"Ready Brock?" I asked. He nodded. I placed down the soccer ball and kicked it will all of my might. It flew into the fields!
"Woah!" Brock said. His eyes widened. I nodded. Everybody thought Gavin was the soccer superstar but really I am. Brock ran up to me.
"Should we go find it?" He asked. I nodded. We ran to the back as we went to the fields. We ran so much! We huffed and puffed.
"Let's go back home." Brock said. I nodded in agreement. We walked strait. But there was more field.
"How far did we go?" I asked. Brock shrugged. I went to the left. Nope! Even more fields. We started to walk forwards.
Shays POV
"PHOENIX IM HOME!WANNA PLAY SOCCER?" I yelled. No response. Avia turned around.
"Him and Brock haven't been home for hours." Avia replied. She flipped thought the tv channels.
"Where did they go?" I asked. She shrugged. My eyes widened.
"Avia let's find them now before it's too late!" I said. She got her hoodie and followed me outside. I ran forwards and to the left. I rushed Avia to run faster. Then I saw two boys.
"There they are!" I said. I ran towards Phoenix and grabbed his shoulder.
Phoenix's POV
Something grabbed my shoulder. I screamed and flinched. I kicked the person right in the stomach. I saw it was dad. Whoops!
"Where were you guys?" He asked. We explained what happened. He nodded and we want back home. We walked into the house. Mom looked mad.
"Where were you two! I've been looking for you guys for 2 hours!" She said. I explained.
"Well guess what? Your not allowed to play soccer alone anymore!" She said sarcastically. I sighed.
"Fine!" I said. I walked to my room. For once I was in trouble for no reason! I think....
Hey guys KIKI here and that's it for now byeee~Kiki💟