7

Avias POV
I woke up. I wanted to scratch my broken elbow but I couldn't. I hate having a broken elbow. I do walk to the bathroom brush my teeth and walk out. I walk back to my room to get dressed. Today I'm wearing a cropped black batman shirt with some high wasted jeans, a black sweat jacket and some black vans. I walk upstairs to the kitchen grab a cereal bar and leave. I walked to the bus stop and saw Brailee. Brailee and Gage used to walk with us but since the b*tch lives with us they don't want to see her every morning. I don't blame them.
"Hey Brailee." I said. No response.
"Brai?" I ask. Still no response. I sigh.
"EARTH TO BRAILEE!' I yell.
"What?" She responds. I saw something metal in her teeth.
"You got braces?" I ask quickly. Her eyes widened and she runs on the bus. I follow her. I by accident bump into a 8th grader.
"Watch where your going!" He yelled. I rolled my eyes. I found Brailee and sat down next to her.
"Fine. I got braces. I thought you would make fun of me ." She half yelled. I rolled my eyes.
"Brai why would I make fun of you. Your my best friend and cousin." I said. She smilies and mouths thanks.
*8 hours later*
I walk into the house. I see Jennifer.
"What do you want?" She asked rudely.
"I didn't even say anything!" I yelled. She rolled her eyes and went to the fridge. I followed her. I cut right in front of her because I don't want her taking my snacks. Right when I'm about to grab the cream cheese she grabs it. She also takes a pickle.
"Okay?" I said. I grab the left over watermelon. I sit at the table and eat it while I'm doing my homework. Jennifer walks by and takes a piece.
"What the f*ck?" I blurt. Jennifer glances at me. My eyes widened. She gets a evil smile. I run into my room and slam the door shut. I locked my door.
Shays POV
I'm editing the vlog while Jennifer walks in.
"Hey babe. What's wrong?" I ask.
"Well I was eating watermelon and Avia grabs the piece from me. So I grab it back and she said the f'bomb to me!" Jennifer complains. My eyes widened. I got up from cmy chair and runs downstairs to Avias. room. I bang on the door.
Jennifer's POV
"OPEN UP RIGHT NOW YOUNG LADY!" Shay yells. Avia opens up the door. Shay walks in and sits down on her bed.'
"Why would you-" he stopped. I began to cry.
"Oh Avia I'm sorry. Don't be mad! You know how angry I get when somebody steals my watermelon." I said. Wait did I just feel bad for Avia and tell a lie at the same time? What's wrong with me?! Avia looked at me strangely.
"AVIA WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT CUSSING?" Shay yelled.
"But da-" she was cut off.
"No more lip! No electronics for a week and no hanging out with friends for a week and no hanging out with that boy for a week!" Shay yelled.
"What boy?" I asked. Avias face tuned red.
"Answer me Avia. What boy?" I demanded.
"his name is Michael." She whispered. I stood up and left the room. Shay took Avias phone and laptop away.
Avias POV
I hate her. I hate her so much. I stood up from my bed and went over to my closet. I opened up the closet doors and went into a little corner. I clutched a fist and started to punch the wall.
"I! HATE!YOU!" I yelled. I continued to punch the wall. It finally broke. I feel better now. Got all my feelings out. I sighed.
"Dinners ready." Dad said though the speaker thingy. I stomped upstairs and sat at the dinner table. We all sat down and prayed.
"LETS EAT!" Dad yelled. We all ate quietly. Nobody spoke a word. I saw an expression on Jennifer's face. Her face turned red. She stood up and ran somewhere. I shrugged and continued eating. Dad also ran out of the room.
Shays POV
I ran out of the room. Following Jennifer into the bathroom. She bent over the toilet and threw up. We walked back to the table together. We sat down.'
"You ok babe?" I asked. She nodded. What's up with her lately?
Hey guys KIKI here and yea byeee~Kiki🌹