9

Hey guys im finally back! I have been busy with school!
Phoenix's POV
I walked into my parents room. I've never experienced something like this. But how is mom and dad going to take care of 7 kids? I sighed.
"What's up?" Dad asked. He was watching tv with mom. Mom rolled her eyes.
"Pho while your in here can you bring me some tomatoes and hummus?" Mom asked. I nodded. Dad asked for a coffe. I walked to the kitchen and got everything they asked for. I walked back in their room and handed them everything.
Avias POV
I started to text Michael.
M=Michael a=Avia
A: guess who's being a b*tch
M:Jennifer
A:yup. She is soooo needy rn. She wants pickles and Garlic. We don't been have that in the house 😂😂
M:....pickles are good.
A:that's gross! your lucky your my bæ. Because we wouldn't be seeing each other anymore.
M:or would I die?
A:bottom line is that I hate pickles. Don't buy me them for valentines day or something.
M:😏😏...
Then I felt something leaning over me. I looked up. I was eye and eye with Jennifer.
"Who are you texting?" Jennifer asked. My heart has stopped. How do I answer? Do I fake it and say like another name instead of Michael? Like maybe Michelle.
"Umm my friend Michelle?" I said. I am biting my lip.
"Then why does it say 'your my bæ'?" She asked.
"Because that's what us kids do these days?" I said insecurely. She sighed and rolled her eyes.
"No boys and no dating in 6th grade! That's was my mothers rule and now that's mine! Also your generation is f*cked up so no boyfriends or baes or whatever you guys call it." She sighed and rolled her eyes.
"Like you would care. My real mom would definitely let me date! Your just evil and a b*tch. And besides I am smart enough to not have sex." I talked back. She sighed.
"Whatever. Have a baby I don't give a flying f*ck about you anymore!" She yelled. She rolled her eyes and walked away.
"B*tch." I Said. I smirked. She turned her head and walked back to me.
"What did you say to me?" She asked. My eyes widened. Ah f*ck!
"Nothing." I said. She started at me.
"No you didn't you called me a b*tch!" She yelled. She raised her hand and slapped me across the face. I rubbed my cheek. I felt a fat wet tear drop from my eyes.
"Don't call me that ever again! Understand!" She yelled. I nodded. She left the room for good now.
"B*tch." I whispered. I walked down to my room. I hate her....
Hey guys that's it for now and byeeee!~kiki👻