16

Before we start this chapter I'm very sorry for not updating yesterday. I had guests over my grandmothers house that I'm staying at for Easter. Also yesterday I twisted my ankle and I just want to thank shaytards_love and lolgirl87 (my cousins) for being there for me when I fell and when I need help but that will be another story and yea enjoy! ~Kiki✌️
Shays POV
I felt somebody tapping me.
"BABE!" I heard a voice call. I rolled over. I groaned.
"Can you go feed the babies? I'm very tired." Jennifer asked.
"I got them an hour ago. Can you go for once?" I complained.
"I gave birth to them. Please babe?!" Jennifer complained. I sighed and got out of bed. I walked over to the babies room. I picked up the pre heated bottles and fed both of them at one time. I'm so tired. I thought. I put the babies back in the crib. I was up all night. I went back into bed.
*2 hours later*
I felt somebody jumping on me.
"Daddy wake up!" A voice called. I rubbed my eyes. I saw Daxton jumping on the bed.
"Hi buddy." I said half asleep. Daxton stopped jumping and lauded down next to me.
"Daddy can we go to the park today?" He asked. He sounds just like Brock when he was 3.
"Maybe but let me get ready and we will see." I said. I ruffled his hair and squeezed him. I jumped out of bed and got ready. I walked into the kitchen and I bumped into Avia.
"Watch where your going or your going to be grounded." I lectured. Avia rolled her eyes.
"Okay Mr.Cranky pants." She said sarcastically. I slammed my hand on the granite.
"Don't talk to me back young lady!" I demanded. She grabbed a granola bar and left the room. I ate and went back to Daxtons room.
"Daxton let's go to the park now." I said.
"Dad dad can we bring ummm-" he paused. "Can we bring Pho?" Daxton asked. I nodded. Daxton ran to get Phoenix.
*30 minutes later*
We arrived at the park. I got out the soccer ball and we ran to the nets. Daxton was reffing the game while Phoenix and I played. I promised Daxton we would go to the playground later.
"1 2 3 GO!" Daxton yelled. Phoenix and I started playing. Danm, he was good. Phoenix stole the ball from me when all of a sudden Phoenix ran into Daxton. Daxton tumbled on the ground. Daxton laughed and asked if we ca go to the park.
"But dad!" Phoenix complained.
"Let's go we played for 10 minutes it your brothers turn!" I demanded. Whole Daxton and I were walking to the playground Phoenix didn't move.
"C'mon." I said. Phoenix didn't move. "Phoenix Flynn Green! Get your butt over here right now!" I demanded. Phoenix didn't move.
"Okay since you runiend the park for your brother were going now." I said.
"NO!" Daxton demanded. I picked him up and went to the car. The whole car ride was Daxton screaming and crying.
Hey guys sorry for not updating yesterday I was very busy. Happy Easter to the people who celebrate it tomorrow. I have two Easters a Greek Easter which is on April 12th and an Catholic Easter which is tomorrow. Have a wonderful spring break!~kiki✌️