4

Phoenix's POV
*2 day time jump*
"Pho wake up dude time for school. Pho?" A voice called. I opened my eyes. I saw dad leaning over me. Smiling at me. My eyesight adjusted. I rubbed my eyes and got out of bed. Dad walked away. I ran to the bathroom because I have to beat Avia because she takes forever in the morning to get ready. I rushed to the bathroom. Locked the door and brushed my teeth. I heard banging on the door. I set my toothbrush down and rushed out of the bathroom because Avia was going to get angry. I opened up my dresser and grabbed my clothes. Today I'm wearing I'm wearing my trixin black and nickel shirt, jeans and some black free run 5's from nike. I ran to the bathroom and did my hair. I ran upstairs to the kitchen grabbed a granola bar.
"BYE!" I screamed.
"WAIT WAIT WAIT!" Brock yelled. He came running with Emmi.
"OKAY NOW BYE!" I yelled. Like anybody cared like we were leaving. We ran to the bus stop because we were going to be late.
"CMON BROCK!" I yelled. He was so far behind.
Avias POV
I walked in the hallways. Everybody started at me. Especially boys but I didn't care about that! I walked into homeroom. The homeroom teacher looked confused. I ignored her. Then Michael the cutest boy in the 6th grade walked up to me. My stomach was flipping.
"Hey Avia what happened?" He asked. I twirled my hair.
"Well my annoying step mom kinda broke my arm long story!" I explained. He nodded. He had a step dad.
"Can sign your cast?" He asked. I nodded. He went to get a sharpie. He signed Michael in capital letters.
"Listen if you need help like carrying your stuff don't be afraid to ask me ok?" He said. I nodded.
"Aww thanks!" I said.
*bell rings*
I walk to my locker to get my lunch. I now have 12 signatures on my cast! Somebody taps my shoulder.
"Need help?" Michael asked. What should I say? I thought.
"No it's ok!" I said. He looked at me strangely. New shook his head no.
"I think you need help here give me your binder." He asked. I sighed and gave him the binder. Then somebody taps Michael's shoulder. We turned around and It was Gavin. Great...
"What do you guys think your doing?" He asked. He had his whole squad behind him.
"Helping her." Michael said confidently. I'm staying out of this conversation.
"No your not your trying to ask her out." Gavin replied. Michael looked down.
"Are you?" I asked. He nodded.
"But I did want to help. Don't get me wrong about that." He said.
"Well then yes I will go out with you." I said. Michael's cheeks turned red. He lifted his head and smiled.
"No no no no no! You are not dating somebody in the 6th grade Avia. No!" Gavin demanded. But Michael and I walked away.
Gavin's POV
Avia and this kid walked away. I don't want to get Avia in trouble so I'm going to keep my mouth shut. But if that kid hurts my sister he's getting hurt. I'm very protective about my siblings. I want her to date somebody and have kids in the feature but not now. I just want her to have the perfect guy.
Avias POV
*4 hours*
I started to walk home with Michael. He lived down the mountain and to the left. The. I saw a car I recognized. It looks like dad's truck. It's dad's truck.
"Mikey go the other way." I said. He looked at me weirdly.
"Um why?" He asked.
"My dad is coming and I don't want him to know that we're dating." I replied. He nodded and ran the other way. The car stopped.
"Avia do want a ride up? I'm going to get Pho, Emmi-" dad paused. All of a sudden Mikey came out.
"Never mind." Mikey said. He tied walking back but dad stopped him.
"Who are you?" Dad asked. I started it run up the mountain.
"Avia come back here now!" Dad demanded. I ran back.
"Who is this Avia?" Dad asked again.
"He's um my um.." I said. Dad looked at me with his eyebrows furrowed. "boyfriend..." I whispered. Dad's eyes widened.
"Excuse me?" Dad asked. "Why wouldn't you tell me." Dad asked.
"Because your going to tell Jennifer and she's going to annoy me about it!" I explained. I sighed.
"Get on the car! Nice to meet you young man!" Dad said. We drove off.
Hey guys that's it for now feeling a little bit better and yea byeee~Kiki💕