19

Continuation from last chapter
Phoenix's POV
Tonight I can't fall asleep. Words were racing around my mind. I want to have a perfect family! Where the mom isn't evil and where the dad believes the kids! A tear fell from my face. How is our family going to change? I thought. After staring at the fall for 30 minutes I fell fast asleep.
*the next morning*
Today is Christmas Eve. I didn't sleep well last night. I got dressed and brushed my teeth. Today I'm wearing a black nike sweatshirt, Adidas sweatpants, and my black roshes. I walked down the stairs. I found the camera sitting around so I decided to vlog.
"Hey guys! It's Christmas Eve! And the Shaytards Christmas special is abut to start! Who's ready! Now let's go find Brock!" I yelled into the camera. I ran to Brock and Emmi's room. I knocked on the door. Brock opened the door and let me in. He closed the door behind him. I vlogged us building a Lego house. I gave brick a high five and turned off the camera. I think we have a pretty good brother relationship. I thought of me having to wrap Brock's Christmas present!
"I'll be right back Brock!" I said. I ran out of the room. When I got to my bed room I locked the door and took out Brock's Christmas present. I got him a Lego Arctic Helicrane set. I vlogged myself wrapping his present.
"Perfect!" I said to the camera. I brought the present upstairs and put it underneath the tree. I saw all of the presents underneath the tree. I smiled. The doorbell rang. I ran to get the door. Surprisingly it was Grandma,Grandpa, Cooper,Carlie, and Logan. I welcomed them in and closed the door. I helped them with putting the presents under the tree. I saw Avia walk in the room. I saw tears filling her eyes. I ran up to her.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
"Christmas isn't the same without my mom!" She yelled. She ran to her room. Carlie ran after her.
Avias POV
I ran to my room. I locked the door. I ran to my bed and cried into my pillow.
"M-mom." I said. Tears were falling down my face like a waterfall. I head a knock on the door.
"Go away!" I yelled. I heard somebody knock in the door again. I stomped over to the door and opened it. It was Carlie.
"What do you want?" I asked with an attitude. Carlie and I walked walked over to my bed.
"Avia, I know what your going thorough-" Carlie was stopped.
"No you don't!" I sassed back.
"Avia trust me. I don't like Jennifer either. I know she uses your dad. I'm on your side." Carlie said. She snuggled me.
"Really?" I asked. My eyes lit up. She nodded. We decided to go back upstairs. Carlie is like a mother to me. Not Jennifer. I saw that Brailee arrived with her family. All us butler kids, and Logan, went downstairs and played dodgeball. The teams are Me,Brailee,Brock and Gavin,Emmi,Gage and Cooper. Logan was reffing. I ran to pick up a ball. Gavin was right about to get me but I swooped under it. I threw the ball strait at Gavin. He was out. Grandma called us up for putting us in Christmas pajamas. The girls were first. Emmi,Brailee, and I went into dads and Jennifer bedroom. Our Christmas pajamas were zebras! It had a zebra hood too. Now we have to make up a dance.
"So We're going to do round off band handsprings into the living room." I said. Everybody nodded. Including grandma.
"MOVE OUT OF THE WAY!" Emmi yelled. Hopefully everybody moved. First went Brailee. Then me, and finally Emmi. Everybody clapped. Next was the boys turn.
Brock's POV
We were getting in out Christmas pajamas. Our pajamas this year is a batman onesie! Me,Cooper,Gage,Phoenix huddled around each other.
"We're going to come out and sing the batman theme song. When then song is over we pose. Okay?" Phoenix said. We all nodded. We all ran out singing the batman an theme song.
"Dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun BATMAN!" We all yelled. We all put out hands on our hips. Next was Daxton and Winston's turn.
*5 minutes later*
The little boys came out running in a Buzz and Woody costume from Toy story. Everybody awed. I rolled my eyes. Next was daddy's turn.
Shays POV
Now we're putting on our Christmas pajamas. The guys are wearing a Santa pajama.
"We're going it there with Logan pulling us on a sled." I said. We all nodded. I had a sled in my room. A very big sled. Hopefully it doesn't break.. We all hopped on the sled while Logan pushed us. First Gavin hopped off, then me, then Casey, then my dad.
"5,6,7,8!" Gavin yelled. We all started break dancing. Gavin kinda fell while break dancing. We all laughed. Next was the lady's.'
Jennifer's POV
Like really. I just gave birth and I have to put on Christmas pajamas. Ugh! They were the ugliest things ever. They were Mrs.Claus pajamas.
"This is so cute!" Kayli said. I rolled my eyes and put on the pajamas. We all came out in a line. Then we separated and grabbed a Santa. Carlie grabbed her dad, I grabbed Shay, and Kayli grabbed Casey. We did this little dancing thing. Now it was time for the brats to open up one present. First went Winston. He got a present from Casey. It was a toy truck. Next went Daxton. He got a present from me. It was sweatpants. They were Brock's. I just shrunk them in he wash and they were Daxton size. Next went Brock. He got a present from Gage,Winston and Brailee. Brock got a new pair of skiing goggles.
"Dad look!" Brock shouted.
"Cool dude!" Shay said while vlogging. Next went Gage. It was a present from his sister. He got a Back To The Future movie. Next was Cooper. He got a present from Brock. It was a new baseball. Next was Emmi. She got a giant unicorn stuff animal form Gavin. She ran to Gavin and jumped on him. Gavin fell on the floor. Next was Phoenix. It was a new soccer ball from Shay. Next was Avia she got new Pom Poms from Carlie. Next was Brailee. She got the same thing as Avia form Carlie. Next was Gavin. He got new beats headphones from Logan. Gavin squeezed him. Finally was the twins. They got matching onesies. One was a pink striped one for Hazel and the other was a navy blue striped one for Hunter. These were from Laurie and Carl. The adults stayed up late and the kids went to bed a little bit earlier.
Hey guys hoped you liked this chapter now I have to do homework😡byeee~Kiki✌️