20

*christmas morning*
Brock's POV
I woke up. I guess I was the first one up! I ran to Gavin who was two blankets down from me. I jumped on Gavin to wake up.
"Stop go away." He moaned.
"Come on Santa came!" I said. I pulled Gavin's covers off of him. He smiled. He grabbed me in for a hug.
"I love you Brock." He said while we were in an embrace. I wiggle out of his hug and Daddy and Jennifer came downstairs. Gavin rolled his eyes.
"Guys Santa came! Let's go open presents!" Daddy called. Daddy picked up Daxton. Emmi woke up and so did Avia. Cooper didn't wake up so I decided to jump on him
"Wake up!" I said. He woke up right away. Everybody rolled out of bed and went upstairs. Once we got upstairs we ran to the presents. I ran to mine which was sin the corner of the couch. I got a Legos set of a bridge, a soccer sweatshirt, a pair of black and blue Jordan's, orange and black spotted soccer cleats, and a desk? Is it so I can put my Legos on it?
"Dad what is this for?" I asked.
"I think for your Legos?" He said. I shrugged. I ran out my room to start building the Legos. Gavin walked in my room. He sat on my bed.
"Hey dude need help?" He asked. I shook my head. He read the directions to me. I got one part of it done. Dad called us down for presents. The first present was from Phoenix to me. I opened it up so fast. I got a Lego hurricane set.
"Woah.. This is awesome!" I said. Everybody laughed. The next present was from Emmi to Avia. Avia carefully unfolded the wrapping paper.
"Hurry up!" I said. Everybody laughed. Avia finally got the present out. It was a box? She took a flowery tank top Blouse out of the box.
"Emmi this is so pretty!" Avia said. She ran to Emmi. They hugged for like 29 seconds! Next present was Gavin to Jennifer. Avia was putting her face in her shirt. What going on?
Gavin's POV
I'm now giving my present to Jennifer. I got her a cook book but I glued, put gum and taped the pages together I also got her some makeup. Jennifer unwrapped the present. She smirked.
"Thanks?" She said. She tried to open up the book. I saw an angry expression on her face. She couldn't open the book. Avia, Emmi, Brailee, Gage, Cooper, and I started to laugh. I saw that Carlie was holding back her laughter. Jennifer gave me an evil look. I saw dad trying not to laugh either. It was a pretty good Christmas. After we finished opening all of our presents we ate some waffles! When I finished my waffles I ran to Brock's room. I saw him trying to put together his bridge.
"Need help?" I asked. He nodded. I walked over to him and kissed his head.
"I'm so lucky that you are my brother." I whispered. He smiled.
"I love you." He whispered back.
Hey guys Kiki here! If I can't update this week so sorry I have testing going on this week and next week so if I can't update so so so sorry! I will try to pre write chapters. Love your butts byeee~Kiki✌🏾️