22

Avias POV
I heard a pining noise. I rolled over to my phone. It was a text. From Michael! I quickly opened it.
M= Michael A=Avia
M: hey want to hang out today? I have your gift waiting....
A: yea sure! let me just ask my dad. I have your gift waiting too.
~
I hopped out of bed grabbed my phone and ran to my dads and Jennifer's bedroom. I knocked on their door. Dad answered.
"Can I hang out with Michael today?" I asked. Dad nodded.
"Where and what time?" He asked half asleep. I quickly texted Michael.
A: where and what time?
M: idc and at like 11
A: okay my house
M:be there in two hours.
~
"Umm here and at 11." I said. Dad nodded and went back to bed. I shut the door and ran to get ready. I opened up my dresser. Today I'm wearing a long sleeved shirt that said 'can't even' that was pink and had white lettering, with jeans, and I fishtailed my hair. I ran upstairs to get breakfast. I just got some cereal.
~
I finally sat down on the couch from cleaning my room because it was a mess. The door bell rang. I ran to the door. I took a deep breath. I opened up the door and smiled. We greeted each other and hugged.
"Your property is awesome! I saw your waterfall its freaking amazing!" Michael exclaimed. I decided to show him around the house. First was Brock and Emmi's room. His eyes widened. There room was a mess! My face turned so red. Michael was a neat freak! I told everyone to clean their rooms but of course they didn't listen. I smacked my head.
"I am so so-" he cut me off.
"Nah it's fine. My sister is a pig. This room is neat to her." He said. I sighed in relief. Showed him around the rest of the house except for Gavin's room because I knew his friends are over and that's not good because he hates Michael. I took Michael to the living room because my dad said that we can't hang out in my room.
"So want to go outside?" I asked. He nodded. I took him outside. I didn't yell because only Gavin was here with his friends and the other kids but Jennifer and dad are shopping with the twins. We started to bounce on the trampoline. We did a trick off! I went first and did my backhandspring back tuck. Michael threw his hands up.
"Now that my friend is nothing. Watch and learn." He said. I stepped out of the way and Michael did his trick. I have no clue what he did but it was cool.
"What was that?" I asked in excitement. He smiled.
"I don't know I could do that. I thought I was going to fall. But I'm calling it a twisty thingy. I basically just twisted my body to left as I went into a back flip." He explained.
"So want to you know take a little walk?" I asked. He nodded. I know Michael likes nature and stuff. We hopped off the trampoline. We stared to walk north. We talked about our evil step parents and stuff that happened at school. Michael told me to stop. I did so. He looked at the trail we were walking on.
"A mousse was was here. That's so cool." He said as inspecting the tracks. He stopped inspecting the tracks and turns toward me. He grabbed my hands and leaned in while he was too. Our lips pressed together. His hands were on my waist and my hands was on his waist. I feel like the world stopped. We stop kissing. We just looked each other. All of a sudden Michaels eyes widened. I turned around. There was Gavin just staring at us.
Gavin's POV
I was coming home from doing a date with my friends(which was basically stand on a ice patch for 20 seconds and not fall) and then I see the f*ckboy kissing my sister. I squaded up on that boy. Why was he kissing my sister.
"Listen f*ckboy why were you kissing my sister. I don't want to be an uncle until later on in life! Not f*cking now! Back off and leave" the boy didn't leave. "LEAVE! GET AWAY FROM HER!" I yelled. The kid came to me and looked me right in the eyes.
"Why do you care! It was one kiss. A good kiss...but dude, relax I won't do anything to your sister! I swear I only kissed her for 5 seconds!" The kid said,
"Why are you guys kissing on the first date then?" I asked. The boys face turned red. The boy stomped away.
"Michael wait!" Avia shouted. Michael didn't come back.
"Thanks a lot Gavin! Tell Jennifer while your at it!" Avia complained. She rushed to find Michael. One of my best friends, Ryan, turned to me.
"Dude, you f*cked up. She's never going to tell you anything anymore." He said. I sighed and walked away with Ryan and the rest of the squad.
~
Avias POV
I ran after Michael.
"Michael wait!" I shouted. Michael turned around.
"Your brother is too protective! Avia I love you-" I cut Michael off.
"I understand! I love you too but, I will talk to Gavin. I know he knows that your a good kid and all but he's very protective." I explained. He nodded. I caught up to me. Gavin came running to us, which made us run faster towards the house. Michael's phone rang. His parents said he was getting picked up. We went to my room and locked the door. I gave him his present and he gave me mine. I got him a new pair of Jordan's and a picture of us from 4th grade when we met. We unlocked the door. We ran upstairs. Michael got a text from his parents to say to come out side. Right when Michael was about to leave, we kissed,again. But this time dad was looking right at us while holding Hunter. We stopped and turned to him. He smiled. Which made us smile. Michael ran off. Dad just couldn't stop smiling. Was i going to get grounded or was he happy for me.
"Avia you got your firsts kiss-" I cut dad off.
"Actually second kiss-" I was now cut off by Gavin.
"Actually first kiss. You had a make out session before with Michael." Gavin said. Dads eyes widened.
"Kissing is fine, but no make out sessions." Dad said. Dads face turned red. I wonder why.
"First of all, we didn't make out. It was a really long kiss-" Gavin cut me off.
"Which is a make out session. Listen Avia I'm trying to help-" I just left the room without him finishing because he's going to bulls*it his way of me not dating Michael, which is not going to happen, our signs are compatible!

Hey guys sorry for not updating recently! I'm pretty busy in the move and school and I'm sorry! I'm really busy! I will update tomorrow either Dancertard or this book idk but you guys decide! Ily stay awesome (as always)~kiki✌️