15

Shays POV
Were still at the hospital. The kids left and it's just me,Jennifer and Hazel. Hunter was still being checked out by the doctor. While Jennifer was cooing over Hazel a doctor walked into the room.
"Mr and Mrs.Butler we have some news." The doctor said. My mind was spinning. All I can think of is Hunter dying. My son who I got to meet for 1 hour because they had to check him out. I nodded to the doctor.
"Your son,Hunter, might not make it through the night." The doctor blurted out. Tears filled my eyes.
"Bu-" I interrupted.
"I'm sorry." The doctor said. I sighed as the doctor left the room. First Colette dies then my son! Why me! I flopped on the couch. I cried into my hat.
"I don't understand!" I whined. I took a deep breath.
"That's life babe." Jennifer said. I sighed. I wanted to FaceTime the kids to make me feel better. I clicked on the phone and facetimed Phoenix. He automatically picked up.
"Dad!" He cheered. I smiled. I walked over to Jennifer. I saw the kids gather around us.
"Kids we have to tell you guys something." I said. Everybody stopped smiling.
"What?" Brock asked.
"Hunter might not make it through the night." I said. Their eyes widened. I saw tears fill Phoenix's eyes.
"Really?" Gavin concerned. I nodded. They all looked away.
"That's life guys. He was born at 4 pounds. It's not healthy." Jennifer said. They all nodded.
"If he makes if through the night we can go home the next day. If he DOSENT then you know what happenes." I explains. I saw Avias eyes fill with tears. I sighed. We said our goodbyes. I hung up FaceTime and decided to sleep. Hopefully, Hunter will make it through the night.
*the next day*
I woke up bright and early. As soon as I woke up I went to get the doctor. They were inspecting Hunter all night. I really hope he's alive. I went back to the room. I closed the door quietly so I don't wake up the baby or Jennifer. I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door. The doctor walked in.
"Well he made it." The doctor said. Tears of joy filled my eyes. I smiled so hard I couldn't wipe my smile off my face. They decided to bring Hunter in. I held him in my arms. What would life be like without this guy? I took a picture of them and sent it to the kids.
Gavin's POV
I woke up to a binging noise. I groaned and picked up my phone off my nightstand. I saw a text from dad. I began to worry. I took a deep breath and opened up the picture. My eyes widened. He's alive! I screamed. Avia came running in from the other room followed by Phoenix.
"What?" They half whispered. I showed them the picture. Then everyone barged into my room. I showed everybody the picture.
"Baby?" Daxton asked. I nodded. I picked up Daxton and snuggled him. I'm glad Hunter is alive.
Hey guys! I'm alive don't worry! Spring break is coming🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 so hat means more updates! I promise to post everyday starting Friday April 3 until Sunday April 12th. I will not be posting the April 13,14,15th because of exams. Same with the 21,22,23. I'm sorry but school is annoying! Love you guys! BYE FELICA~Kiki💝