25

Last chapter then the sequel!
Shays POV
We took this situation to court a month later. I had the footage and police reports to back me up. I also have the by lawyer! We took this to court for the one reason; it was for who gets custody of Phoenix and the twins.
~
"Mr.Butler please rise and state your reason why you would like custody of Phoenix Green and Hunter and Hazel Butler." Judge Judith ordered. I rose up form my seat.
"Well, I would like to have custody because Phoenix, Hunter, and Hazel don't get enough attention from Jennifer. Especially the babies because I have to feed them at night with formula. Jennifer doesn't give attention to Phoenix because she doesn't care about what he does. For example, we she was pregnant with the twins she didn't even go to parent teacher conference or help him out with homework!" I exclaimed. Judge Judith nodded.

"Same for you Mrs.Butler why do you want custody?" Judge Judith asked.
"I want to spend time with my daughter and sons. Shay can't keep them all under control he can't even keep one of them under control." Jennifer said.
"And you think keeping them under control is making out in front of them? With another man?" Judge asked.
"That has nothing to do with this!" Jennifer half complained.
"You are teaching them to cheat on their beloved one!" The judge fought. "Mr. Butler you have fully custody of these children! Mrs.Butler you have no right to come near these children!" He judge yelled. The crowed behind us clapped. I couldn't stop smiling.
~
Now it is time to file the divorce. I got custody of the kids and its awesome.
~
We are at home and Jennifer is moving out and saying goodbye to the kids;like they would care. Jennifer left. All of us sat down on the couch.
"Kids were having a guest stay here and help us out." I sighed "any guesses who that special guest is?" I asked. The kids shrugged.
"Well it's...Cecily!" I said. The kids started to cheer.
"When?" Avia asked.
"Next week! So let's go and decorate the guest room for Cecily." I said. The reason why Cecily is moving out here is because I will need help with 8 kids.
To be continued.....

Hey guys kiki here and I finished! Now time for the sequel! Ily stay tuned because on Thursday.... The sequel will be out! Diana (shaytards_love ) will be releasing exciting news soon too! Ily guys stay awesome!~Kiki!✌️✌️