21

Emmis POV
I woke up. The day after Christmas is always the best. I get to do whatever I want to! I did my morning routine and went back to my room. I picked out what to wear today. Today I'm wearing a gray neck sweatshirt that said 'meow', in black lettering, instead of the 'o' it was a black cat, and I had black leggings. I walked out of my room, my blonde ponytail flipped along with me. I sat down at the island. Dad was making breakfast, that was a first. He served me pancakes. I ran to get the whipped cream. The reason why I am running is because whipped cream goes fast in this house. I sat back down and topped my pancakes with whipped cream. All of a sudden Jennifer comes in, great. She said she wanted to talk to me. So I obeyed because my father is in the room and I filled Jennifer to her room. I saw Brock in the room too followed with the twins.
"Okay so you and Brock are going to come with me to one of my friends house." She paused. "He has two girls your age,Emmi,Brock, he has a boy your age. We are going to go there at 12 so be ready." She explained. I rolled my eyes. Jennifer shot me a look.
"is your friend the man who had the girls and the boy?" Brock asked. Jennifer nodded.
~
We arrived at the mans house. Jennifer unloaded the car. We had to take the twins because they have to be fed I guess. We knocked on the navy blue door. A man with blonde hair answered the door followed by a boy who also had blonde hair. I introduced myself. Then, two girls who looked about 10 and looked like twins, came running to the front door. We all introduced ourselves to the twins. The mans name is Justin, the boy's name is Levi, the twins names are Lani and Linda. Jennifer and Justin wanted us to go and play so us kids went up to Lani and Linda's room. I noticed that they have a go pro.
"Hey so I'm in a situation with my 'babysitter', and I was wondering if I gain get some footage for revenge?" I asked Lani, I think.
"Sure! I love revenge!" She said. So I borrowed the camera and some duck tape and ran down the stairs into the front room where Justin and Jennifer were talking. I was followed by Lani and Linda. There was a Lego table so we stuck the go pro there.
"What are you guys doing?" Justin asked. We all looked at each other.
"We are.. Looking for nail polish?" Lani said confused. Justin believed it. We hid the go pro and left. We had hooked up a camera to it so we can see what's going on. We also can hear everything!
"Your eye color is amazing. I wish I had it." Justin flirted. My eyes widened.
"I wish I was in your position, have a good amount of money, great kids, perfect job. I wish I was like you." Jennifer flirted back. My eyes opened every more. Justin looked like he stroked Jennifer's face and hey both leaned in for a kiss. Lani,Linda and I all looked at each other in shock! I ran to Levi's room to get Brock. It looked like they were playing Legos or something. I started it whisper in Brock's ear.
"Can you fake that you are sick?" I asked him. He shook his head.
"I'm having. Fun!" He said. I begged Brock.
"Fine. You better pay me back though. Bye Levi!" Brock said. The two boys hugged. I said goodbye to the girls . They were super nice! I ran down the stairs and into the front room and saw Jennifer and Justin just talking and drinking coffee. Brock put him arms around his stomach.
"Jennifer I don't feel good. Can we go home?" Brock asked. Jennifer nodded. We said goodbye. I have gotten Lanis number. So, I can get the camera right before we get into the car. She texted me the plan. The plan was to run around the back and Lani will give me the camera. Right before I got into the car I excused myself to the back saying I 'forgot something'. I ran around the house and Lani was waiting for me on the porch. I thanked her and got into the car. I can't wait to tell the others!
Hey guys boring chapter I know.~kiki✌️