BONUS: thirty-two

»»----- ✼ -----««

Fin.

»»----- ✼ -----««

Jeongin finished making breakfast for the team once again, listening to Hyunjin and Seungmin speaking to each other using all kinds of pet names and being much more touchy-feely than they had ever been before.

It had been three months since Felix ran away. Three months since Jeongin and Felix became official. Three months since Hyunjin and Seungmin got together. Three months since Changbin had begun to mend his ways. And three months since Jeongin gained more respect from the team.

He picked up the last plate of eggs and dropped it off on the table, swatting away Jisung's hand as he tried to steal one of the heart-shaped eggs.

The whole team knew better than to eat the food Jeongin specially made for Felix a long time ago. Changbin didn't get to eat eggs that were seasoned with spit for almost a week the first time he did it. He had to get down on his hands and knees and beg for Jeongin to feed him again.

He smiled at Jisung who was getting his hand kissed by his boyfriend because Jeongin hit rather hard.

"Do it again and you won't get breakfast again." He warned, his smile so soft and sweet. "Now, I will go get our angel for breakfast."

»»----- ✼ -----««

Many giggles were heard from Jeongin and Felix's room.

Chan and Felix were playing make believe. Felix forgave Chan a few weeks ago. It took a lot of sucking up to the younger and persuading him that he had been so incredibly stupid and desereved to be given a second chance.

Chan was playing around with a wolf plush and Felix with the fennec fox plush BamBam had gotten when he got lost in the toy shop. They made fake blaster noises with their mouths and Felix seemed to be making the fox plush fly through the air.

"In coming, Commander Channie!" he chirped as he made the fox plush land on the bed. When the two had become official they saw it only fit to push their beds together so that Felix would not have to sleep on top of Jeongin anymore. That didn't stop him though, Felix much preferred sleeping on his taller partner.

"Oh my, Captain Innie! The aliens are invading!" Chan responded to Felix with a laugh. He would always find these childish games with Felix so enjoyable.

The two spent quite a while making blaster sounds and Felix even had a pretty good Darth Vador impression towards the end there. It took about five minutes before Chan realized that Jeongin was there.

"I see your precious Jeongin, Lix." He whispered to the little who looked surprised to see Jeongin.

Chan left the two alone in the room, pushing Jeongin back towards the bed.

Felix quickly made room for him on the bed, patting the seat next to him.

"I see you have finally given your favourite stuffie a name?" Felix nodded, grinning up at him.

"Do tell."

"Meet Innie!" Chirped the little, giggling at Jeongin.

"But, Kitten, I'm Innie!" He was surprised that he and the plush would share a common name. Sure he understood that he looked like a fennec fox, the fans had told them this many times. "There can't be two Innie's in my Kitten's life, that will make me so jealous."

"No! Only one Innie!" Felix held the fox plush up to Jeongin with a large pout.

"Then who am I to my Kitten?"

"Well, you're Daddy, of course!" Cheered Felix with a large grin.

"Am I?"

"Of course!"

»»----- ✼ -----««

"Lixxie loves Daddy!"

»»----- ✼ -----««