thirty

»»----- ✼ -----««

"What's Wrong?"

»»----- ✼ -----««

Minho turned to Jeongin, the flames dancing in his eyes was enough to set off the fire alarm on their own. Minho hesitated for a moment before letting Chan go. He had given Can a piece of his mind. Now he needed to do the same with Jeongin.

As Minho reached out a hand to grab the extremely sweaty young man, something stopped him.

"He has nothing to do with this, Min. It's all my fault." Listening to the man that caused their little to run away was the last thing he wanted to do, but he was still their leader and he knew Jeongin. He knew that if Chan said that Jeongin didn't have anything to do with it, then he probably didn't have anything to do with it.

Jeongin was confused by how the two were acting and where everyone else was. He began looking around the dorm for his little while his hyungs continued to talk it out. He checked everywhere. Under beds, in closets, even in the cabinets in the kitchen. He couldn't find his baby.

"Hyungs, where is Felix?" He was given nothing but silence in response. This made him angry. "Chan," he started, dropping all formality. "Where is my baby?"

They say there is no wrath like a woman scorned, but Chan would have to disagree. Looking into the eyes of someone that you have just betrayed in more ways than one, someone who has looked up to you since they met you when they were 16, and seeing the rage manifest as they stare at you longer has proven that this is incorrect.

There is no wrath like a maknae on top without his bottom.

»»----- ✼ -----««

Minho was quick to calm Jeongin, giving him a run down of what had occurred that day. When he was all finished, Jeongin had managed to keep his composure when he looked to Chan.

"I shouldn't have let my feelings get the best of me, I'm sorry." Jeongin would need to take a while before he could accept Chan's apology, but it was a step in the right direction. Before they could even think about mending their bond, they needed to find Felix. "What are the other hyungs doing right now?" Asked Jeongin, making sure that everyone was doing their part to find their little ball of sunshine.

"Hyunjin and Jisung are calling people, everyone we know we can trust and whoever Felix might go to in this kind of a situation. If someone has seen him, they will find it out." Lino started, gesturing to the room that the two had locked themselves up in to keep from disturbing the two oldest members while the scolding was happening. "Seungmin and Changbin are actually out and looking for Felix. I don't know where they are looking. They are probably the least close to Felix at the moment, but we'll take what we can get."

Chan knew that none of the others would be able to locate Felix easily. He was incredibly sneaky and was an amazing liar if he needed to be. He knew that Seungmin and Changbin wouldn't know where to find the little, and he knew that Felix would avoid anyone that would be able to alert Jisung and Hyunjin of his location.

There was only one option.

"Jeongin, where do you think Felix could be?"