fifty one.

"You're pretty."

No One's POV

Friday, February 13th

*smut warning*

After arriving back at Danielle's house, the two women decide to pour themselves another glass of wine and cuddle up on the couch to watch whatever is currently on T.V., and in this moment, it was Friends.

"You know, Valentine's Day is tomorrow too," Danielle says quietly, looking down at Stefania, who is currently cuddled up into the blonde's side, her head pressed against the side of her boob.

"Si, I know." Stefania smiles, and looks up at the younger woman. Stefania and Danielle had both decided not to do much for Valentine's Day this year, as neither woman had really ever celebrated it. They felt that they didn't need a reason or specific day to spoiler their significant other. "Reason to celebrate a little extra tonight," she smirks, amused at the shy look on Danielle's face. "Oh, come on," The brunette chuckles, sitting up a little straighter to look Danielle in the eyes. "Don't go all shy on me tonight," the older woman leans in to connect their lips together in a short but sweet kiss.

"I'm not shy," Danielle mumbles, her eyes staring down at Stefania's lips. Stefania takes this as her cue to kiss her again, this time more passionately.

"I beg to differ," Stefania says sarcastically. Danielle responds by taking Stefania's wine glass out of her hand, and leaning forward to place both glasses on the coffee table in front of them. She then swings one leg on top of Stefania, and moves to straddle her lap, the Italian smirking at her from below. The blonde leans her head forward and kisses her girlfriend slowly, savoring the way their lips fit perfectly together.

Stefania's hands fall to grip Danielle's waist. The two women simultaneously pull away for air, resting their foreheads against each other. Stefania opens her mouth to say something, but instead of letting her speak, Danielle leans back in, and hungrily attacks her lips. Not expecting this gesture, Stefania lets out a quiet gasp and tightens her grip on Danielle's waist.

Stefania allows her hands to wander, fingers dancing along Danielle's clothed abdomen, periodically letting them fall to her exposed legs. Both women get lost in each other for a moment, both blissful knowing that they have the entire night ahead of them.

"I really like kissing you," Danielle says bashfully, pulling away and looking into Stefania's eyes.

"Then keep kissing me," the Italian smiles, her heart melting just by looking into the ocean-blue eyes in front of her. "We have all the time in the world right now. We can enjoy every moment of it." Stefania takes initiative by connecting their lips again, moaning softly as both women get lost in the moment. Stefania brings her hands back up to hold Danielle's waist, and swiftly flips them around, both women now laying down on the couch, Danielle on the bottom.

Stefania leans down to kiss Danielle again, taking in a deep breath as she allows herself to relax against the younger woman's body, the pair both knowing that their current make-out session has no ulterior motives at this moment, they are completely content just being in each other's presence. The couple continues blissfully making out on Danielle's couch, getting completely lost in the way their lips and tongues move in perfect motions together and not realizing how much time is actually passing.

"Wait one second," Danielle taps Stefania's side a few minutes later, signaling for her to get off for a moment. When the Italian obliges, Danielle stands up from the couch, grabs the two women's near-empty wine glasses, and makes her way to the kitchen where she places the glasses in the sink and dims the lights to the living room. Before returning, she connects her phone to the speaker in the kitchen and puts on her sexy playlist on a low volume. She slowly saunters back into the living room, Stefania's watchful eye on her, and unzips the zipper that runs along the side of her dress.