seventy seven.

"We'll be okay, bambina."

Danielle's POV

Friday, April 24th

"Good morning, beautiful," I whisper as Stefania's eyes flutter open, being slowly awakened by the sunlight shining into the room. She smiles softly as she gazes into my eyes, our faces just inches apart laying on the pillows.

"Buongiorno, amore mio," she replies in a groggy morning voice, causing me to smile.

I lift my head and place it back down on top of her, curling up on her chest. One of her hands moves to play with my hair and we both sit in silence for a few minutes, just enjoying each other's presence.

I move my hand underneath her t shirt, trailing my fingertips along her skin. I run them gently across her abdomen and over her chest, and smirk as I watch goosebumps raise on her arms.

"It's too early for this," she groans, but when I glance up there is a soft smile spread across her face.

"Oh, is that so?" I reply cheekily, letting my fingers run across her breasts and nipples. "Because if I remember correctly, you were the one who woke me up a couple of weeks ago with your head in between my legs," I chuckle, a slight blush rising on my cheeks at the memory.

"Hey, I asked you and you told me I could," she smiles. "But si, that was fun," she says proudly, slightly squirming from my touch. "Don't start something you can't finish," she warns, her voice low. I smile as I push myself up on top of her, and lean down to connect our lips.

"Can I wake you up how you did to me sometime?" I ask in a quiet voice, wanting permission before doing anything like that.

"You..." she pauses to bring me in for another kiss. "...can wake me up like that...." in a swift movement, she turns us over so now she is on top of me. "...every single day if you would like," I giggle at her enthusiasm.

"Okay," I reply quietly, a soft smile on my face.

"Maybe not every day," she remarks. "I'd like to do it to you again sometime,"

"I'm definitely not opposed to that," I smile.

"Good to know," she smiles back, and lowers herself back down onto the bed, cuddling into my side with her arm draped across my torso. She lets out a deep breath as her head nestles into my shoulder, and I reach down to pull the comforter over both of our bodies. Once again, we just sit in silence and enjoy each other's company.

"Abby called my house 'home' yesterday," I say after a few minutes of neither of us speaking.

"Did she really?" Stefania smiles and cranes her neck to look up at me. I nod my head with a soft smile. "I'd say that's some good progress,"

"Yeah," I reply contently.

Another few minutes of comfortable silence pass before we hear a light knocking on the bedroom door.

"Come in," I say, and turn around in bed to face the doorway.

"Do you have any tampons anywhere?" Abby asks as she walks into the room. "There aren't any in the bathroom,"

"Oh God," Stefania says dramatically, bringing her hand up to her forehead. "Not you too,"

"What?" Abby asks as she laughs.

"Miss Moody over here started her period last night, too." Stefania chuckles, and I turn my head to playfully glare at her. "She's a handful the first couple of days...I don't think I can handle the both of you,"

"Stop," I pout. "I'm not that bad,"

"I know, bambina." Stefania kisses my forehead. "It's just cute how you go from being extremely annoyed to crying about everything within five minutes," she giggles.