four: explanation

| sam's pov |

I only let him explain because I genuinely wanted to know, and I also wanted to inform him how much he broke me if he didn't know already.

"After the bonfire..which was definitely the best night of my life..um I decided to go back to Australia, to visit the rest of my family and I wanted to think things over. Hell Sam I don't Blame you for being mad at me, I didn't answer your texts, I didn't bother to leave a note, I left and didn't come back for a year. I'm sorry, I also left you with that kiss. That kiss meant a lot to me but I didn't want to think too much of it. I didn't want to ruin our friendship and that's exactly what I did and I'm sorry Sam. I missed you so much, but please forgive me. I need my best friend back."

"You're never gonna get her back, not the way you want to. Mike you destroyed me, you broke me. I'll never be the same way I was before, don't you realize that? Im a little broken girl who can't come back. I'm way to far down. And if you missed me so much, why didn't you text? Or call? Or anything?! Anything would've have saved me you fucking asshole! Geez! I can't stand to even look at you without wanting to punch you in the face! You fucking left me here, you were suppose to be my best friend but you left me! And here I am, fucking broken, and alone."

"Please Sam. I can help you, let me help you."

-
short chap sorry :\ and also sorry for light purple haired michael its a cute pic ok :-)