thirty: happy

| sam's pov |

I was on my way to me and Michael's first date, as I watched him cautiously. He looked at me.

"What babe?"

"Nothing." I quickly looked away

We arrived at the park, and having a cute little dinner. After we were walking on the bridge, Michael kept messing with his hands. He was nervous for something. I stopped, he stopped after a little bit and looked back at me.

"What's wrong babe? Your nervous."

"No Im not..what are you talking about?" He responded quickly, too quickly

"Babe, tell me what's going on? Did you cheat on me?"

"Nooo! I'd never, I love you so much."

"I love you too baby..that's why...fuck."

"Spit it out?"

"Okay okay here I go. So I've loved you for so long, and we've been on a roller coaster but I love you and I hope you love me almost half as much as I love you. We've been together for 6 years and we've been friends our whole lives. I want to marry you because for the rest of my life I want to wake up next to you, I want you to tour with me, I want to tour with you, I want to spend my whole life with you Sam. I love you and I want to be the only one touching you, I want to be the only one picking you up when your falling, I want to be your everything. And only me, so will you marry me?"

I was crying.

"No."

"Wait what?" He got up and started pacing

"Michael, michael, Im just kidding! Yes I'll marry you, I love you."

"Oh okay good haha."

"I love you."

-
GUYS IM DONE :-)

cute? it was kinda rushed oops.