twenty six: roadtrip

| sam's pov |

Graduation was in a week, and Ive already got accepted to three of the biggest colleges. I wasn't worried where I went though, it didn't matter to much to me because I wasn't sure what I wanted to do yet, as for Michael he knew. He was going on tour with his band, they got invited to tour with One Direction which was an incredible opportunity! Michael was resisting at first saying, "I don't want to leave you alone baby.." etc. I encouraged him that I'll be fine, and if I ever even think about stooping to the level I was, I'll immediately call him, Sara, or my mom.

We had two weeks left together, then he was off. I told him to come with me this weekend to check out some condos in California. That's one of the colleges I got accepted too. I wanted to spend as much time with Mikey as I could, so I told him were going to drive. I was in the middle of packing when arms wrapped around my waist. I hummed, and turned my head kissing michael.

"Hey baby, are you ready for tomorrow?" He said in my ear.

"Yeah, you?"

"Yess! Im ready to spend quality time with my girlfriend, who, may I add, will miss very much."

"Oh shut up."

"Make me."

So I turned around, pushed him to the bed, and crawled on top of him. I grabbed his hair and pulled him towards me, kissing him rough but passionately. I love him, I love Michael. I love him so much it hurts, and it's going to be hard when he's on tour but we'll make do.

~
Driving, driving and more driving. That's all I could say. Me and Michael switched off on driving while the other slept. We had fun times in the car though, from jamming so loud, singing so bad, going to gas stations just to buy snacks, we had a blast driving to California.

We stayed at a really nice hotel and just were going to wing this trip. The first day me and Mikey were walking around LA looking for things to do. A few fans came up to Mikey, and met him and honestly it's adorable how they react. Even by him saying sweet things like, "I love you too." they freak out. I think it's adorable. Some of them met me too, most of them were supportive which was really amazing.

"What's your name?" A girl asked

"Sam."

"Are you dating Michael?"

I looked at Mikey, who was meeting fans, giggling. I looked back at the girl.

"Yeah. What's your name?"

"Jessica."

"Are you a big fan of Mikey's?"

"Yes. I love him."

"Yeah me too, but don't tell him. I haven't told him yet."

"What are you waiting for?"

"The right moment." Just then I felt a pair of arms around my waist pulling me back. Mikey's face was buried in my shoulder as I saw flashes going all around. The fans were taking pictures. I giggled and put my hand over my face. I was happy, Michael was happy. This was our happy. I couldn't really ask for anything more.

-
HIIII ALMOST DONE ;)