twenty seven: love

| michael's pov |

They day before I leave for tour, and I still haven't said I love you to Sam. I've been waiting for the right moment, and right now is the perfect moment. We just finished making love, and I couldn't be happier to have her cuddled up in my chest, breathing slightly, sleeping. She's my baby, my everything. I can't explain my love to her in words so I wrote her a song.

I crept out of her gasp, and went downstairs where my song book was waiting. I looked at it, and hummed over it. It was perfect for us, I wrote it the day I left that night I kissed her. Sophomore year summer, when I kissed her and left, but I look back at this song and think about how that day was probably the best decision. Without that day me and Sam probably would've never gotten this close, and never dated. So yes, Im happy that day happened. I hummed over the lyrics once more, and smiled. This was my present to her, along with saying I love you.

Suddenly I heard the door open, and footsteps on the stairs, I closed the book, and looked up to see my beautiful girlfriend come downstairs, in one of my plain white tees, her hair up in a messy bun, her rubbing her eyes.

"Mikey?" She said, squinting looking at me

"Yes love?"

"Why are you up baby?"

"Just thinking. You okay?"

"Yeah, are you okay?"

"Never been better."

"Okay, will you come back to sleep soon? Im going to miss you sleeping next to me."

My heart broke.

"Yeah baby, give me two minutes."

"Okay." She went back upstairs. I rubbed my eyes, I was going to miss her that's for sure, but I would never give up on her. Ever. I promised her I wouldn't let her go again, and I was serious. I loved her uncontrollably. And that's that.

~

I woke up to kisses being planted all over my face. I opened my eyes to see my everything kissing my neck.

"Morning babyyyyy." She giggled

"Morning sunshine."

"Today's the day your leaving, and man am I going to miss you."

"Im going to miss you too, you have no idea."

She sighed.

"Don't leave me please, don't find anyone else Mikey please. That'd make me feel like such shit."

I pulled up her chin, to look at me.

"I won't ever baby okay? I love you."

She gasped, cupping my face.

"Really?"

"Yes Sam, I love you so fucking much, and no ones ever going to stop me."

She smiled the biggest smile ever.

"I love you too so fucking much Michael Gordan Clifford."

I pressed my forehead to hers, closing my eyes. That's how we were, I was sure I was going to spend the rest of my life with this girl.

-
fuCk this is cute okay