5.

Mallory

Its hotter today than its been all week. Ive been studying all day and its currently 3 pm. Since im meeting up with professor Fortin at 4 pm, which is in 30 minutes. Ive been wearing weat shorts and a tank top all day. To look more presentable, i decide to change my outfit.

I pull a pink coloured top from my closet, along with a short white silk dress. I put on some jewelry and put my hair in a clip on the back of my head.

 I put on some jewelry and put my hair in a clip on the back of my head

I grab a white purse and put my phone in it. I grab the keys from my nightstand and I walk out the door. I'm leaving a little earlier because I have to go to the bathroom to pee. It's 4 in about 20 minutes, so ill definitely be there in time.

On my way outside from the bathroom, I see Noah with a few guys. I assume they are his friends. He hasn't texted me. Not that I mind, not at all. But why else would he ask for my number. I quickly walk past him, hoping he won't notice me, but I guess the guy really pays attention to what happens around him.

"Hey Mallory, come over here!" He says loudly, almost yelling. I look up to him and slowly walk over to him.

I stand next to him, and his arm sneaks around my waist. What in the name of Zeus is this guy thinking? Yes, I like mythology. But seriously, who does this guy think he is? I just met him yesterday.

"Guys, this is Mallory. Mallory, meet Zach, Tyler, Jake and Ares." This just weird, I was just talking about mythology, creepy.

"It's uh, nice to meet you all." I say and all they do is smile and nod.

"So, are you his girlfriend?" One of them, jake I think, asks me. I hold my laugh it to not make any embarrassment. Noah's grip around my waist tightens, making me want to slap his hand away and kick him in the balls.

"Oh I-" I start to speak but Noah cuts me off.

"Yes she is." A newfound anger occurs in me. Seriously, who does he think he is.

"I have to go, do something for an assignment." I take Noah's hand away from my waist, turn around and walk away.

When I walk away i hear the guys saying a few things. 'damn she's hot' and 'how'd you manage to get someone like that Noah'. When i'm back later, I'll just talk to him about this, and tell him that first of all, i dont even know him, second of all to fuck off.

When I arrive at the music room, I see professor Fortin is playing the piano. To be exact, he's playing Clair De Lune by Debussy. My favourite. I stand there for a while until the songs ends, and he turns around.

"How long have you been standing there?" He asks me and he stands up from the piano seat.

"Just a few minutes, sir. I didn't mean to sneak up on you, you just played the song so beautiful."