39.

Mallory

"Seriously, where the fuck are we going." I say, my curiosity and impatience taking over me, along with my choice of words.

"Language." Elijah hisses, taken aback with the word I used, definitely not liking it while the other two men just glare at me with a look of shock across their faces.

"Fine." I say, turning my back slightly to Elijah who I'm sitting next to, looking out of the small window frame of their so-called 'private' jet. Fucking right, you don't earn this much money as a professor.

After we left the hotel earlier today, we went to Rosie's and when we got in she hugged me and she couldn't stop crying.

She told me how bad she was feeling after what happened and about how it was all her fault, which it most definitely wasn't, if it's anyone fault it's mine.

All the kids were still there, all nervous and curious about what to say to me. They all hugged me very carefully but I told them to stop being such a pussy. They all laughed at my comment and pulled me into a tight group hug.

Joey and Rosie told the rest of them what happened, all of it. I asked them, no, I begged them with my eyes not to talk about it in front of Mateo.

Elijah and Val waited in the car since I think Rosie would literally freak the fuck out of herself if she'd see me with these three hot men.

Yes, they're hot. Anyone would agree with this.

Chandler told me he had a case in Covington soon, so he promised me to come by after it's done to visit me, which I can't wait for because just seeing any of them can make my day anytime.

"I think we should talk about what happened." Val suggests, taking me out of my trance, obviously not letting me have any choice in whether I want to tell them what happened or not.

"Well, I think that's pretty clear, don't you? I went to Australia to see Rosie and her family for Christmas, and then I got kidnapped by my crazy motherfucker of a father. So, I think that pretty much sums it all up." I say, not wanting to talk about it and obviously annoyed as fudge.

"Bella, we saw the cuts, scars and bruises. We know something happened, we just want you to tell us what exactly happened and how you feel about it all." Matteo says, shifting in his seat to get a better look at me, like Val and Elijah.

"It's fine. It's nothing. I'd appreciate it if you guys could just leave it alone, please. Now, can I get my phone Cassie must be in shock or something." I say, referring to Elijah whom I know has had my phone all this time.

"Not before you tell us what happened. Everything." I sigh, rolling my eyes at Elijah.

"It's not like it hasn't happened before." 

Fucking fuckity fudge.

"What?" Val pays full attention to me now, along with Elijah and Mateo.

"What?" Great, we're using the dumb blonde card, best card there is let me tell you. Never works out though, not with these three. And I'm also not even blonde, so that doesn't even make any sense.

"It happened before. What happened before?" Mateo questions, a seriousness in his voice talking to me as if he's a lawyer or like an investigator.

"You know, my father. I've been dealing with him my whole life. Think he's kind of fucked up in the head. But who the hell isn't these days. I mean, it is the twenty-first century." 

"Mallory, cut the fucking crap alright? You're talking shit and we all fucking know it. Just fucking tell us what the fuck happened." Val says with anger in his tone, a wave of anger that I definitely expected. Especially from him.