16.

Mallory

I didn't eat dinner. I didn't really think about eating anything. I grabbed a banana from my mini-fridge about two hours ago, but that's it. I'm just really not hungry.

I just got dressed for the get-together thing with Cassie and her friends. I decided to wear some baggy low waisted pant with some cuts in them, along with a blue cropped off strapless top. I put a chain around my waist, finishing the look.

I put two clips in my hair to keep the bangs back, giving a better look at my whole face

I put two clips in my hair to keep the bangs back, giving a better look at my whole face. I put a lot of necklaces on and a few rings. I put my white Nikes underneath it and I'm done. Who is this? I look good as hell. I smile to myself in the mirror before I hear a knocking on my door. Must be Cassie.

I grab my white purse and put my phone in it, along with some money. You never know. I grab my keys from my nightstand and I open the door. I face Cassie and we instantly smile at each other.

She pulls me into a hug, taking me by surprise. I don't hesitate to hug her back though. I immediately wrap my arms around her. She squeezes me a little as if she missed me. It's not awkward, not at all. I'm so happy it isn't.

"You look stunning. You ready to go?" I nod my head as we walk out the door. I quickly lock it before she takes my hand.

I take a look at her outfit and she's wearing a denim skirt with a cropped top on top of it. She's wearing a lot of jewellery, and a bag like mine, only in black. She's wearing black converse underneath it, which really completes the whole outfit.

We walk away from the Berry college grounds, towards the parking lot where either Mateo, Val or Elijah have picked me up a thousand times.

We walk towards a black Range Rover. The door is opened for us and we sit in the back of the car. There are two guys in the front seats of the car. They look back at us and they sort of check me out.

"I'm Khalid." One of the two, the one in the driver's seat says. He offers me his hand and I shake it.

"Mallory." I give him a soft smile. As soon as Khalid lets go of my hand, the other guy takes my hand.

"Antonio. But, you can call me Toni." I think he's from Mexico. He looks Mexican. Hispanic for sure.

I smile at him before both the guys turn back and Khalid immediately starts driving. The drive is about twenty minutes, and I have no idea where we are. Well, I've barely been anywhere except Mateo, Val and Elijah's house, the town and the college itself.

During the drive, we pass a few beautiful stores, and I remind myself to check them out sometime. If I ever find my way back here.

"We're here." Khalid announces once he stops driving. I look outside the car window and see a big house. Well, more like a villa.

Before I can open my door, Toni opens it for me. He takes my hand and helps me step out of the black vehicle. He shuts the door and Cassie and Khalid make their way towards us.