30.

Mallory

After what I think is my seventh orgasm of the night, without any stops, my pussy hurt so fucking much and I'm tired.

My pussy hurts physically.

Makes sense.

My pussy hurts mentally.

Don't know if that's possible, but it'll do.

But I think they're done with me now, seeing as they've all stood up from their previous spots on either the bed, a chair, or leaning somewhere against a wall watching me and getting their yee yaws from watching me come over and over again while moaning the fuck out of my lungs.

But again, who was I to think this was going to be it? I did not know a person, I did not know that I could be naive enough to believe something such as that. Because of course, this wasn't all.

Really going out for that eighth orgasm aren't we?

But you see, I don't think I'm either physically or mentally stable to handle another orgasm. In fact, I think I might just fake it. But they're not dumb enough to think the fake orgasm would be real. So, I'm kind of fucked with that and I'm running out of options.

After Val fucked me for the first time, which, let me tell you, was absolutely fucking great, Elijah fucked me too, giving me my third orgasm.

My fourth and fifth orgasms were both purely from oral sex. Val and Elijah, again, they fucking went down on me, and I did not know tongues could do magical things such as that.

For my sixth and seventh orgasm, I got fingered by first Elijah, and then Mateo's finger pumped inside me only a few seconds after Elijah gave me an orgasm.

But now, I wonder what they are going to do to get me to my eighth and hopefully the last orgasm. Because I think they are running out of options, what other ways are there to get me to orgasm?

Well, I'm not proved wrong, they aren't using another way to give me yet another orgasm. But as Mateo walks over to me, who is still laying on the bed, I know what is going to happen next.

Mateo is going to fuck me.

Normally, I think I would be fucking excited to see that happening, but my pussy is actually worn out. I feel like a grandma. Oh god no, please don't. My pussy may feel like a grandma's one, but I sure don't hope it looks like one.

All saggy.

God no.

No offence to the grandma's out there.

I'm torn out of my peaceful yet gross thoughts when I realize Mateo's boxers are slid down and now his extremely large but yet pretty cock comes into my view.

But when I think this is it, I'm again proved wrong. Elijah walks toward my place on the bed and he and Mateo flip me over at the same time. This is a new position. Haven't been here before. Doggy? I'm guessing.

My face flushes and my eyes grew wide as Mateo pushes himself inside of me, holding one hand on my shoulder and the other one beside my body. I can hear him swear as he began moving in fast strokes, pounding in me while I held the sheets in my fists.

At the same time, Elijah places his finger on my chin and tilts my head up a little and I'm faced with his cock.

"Open." He orders, and being the good fucking girl I am, I do as I'm told. I open my mouth and only seconds later he slides into my mouth.

I'm fucked.

No literally, I'm being fucked.

I'm being fucked in my mouth and my pussy.