(Y/n) vs Satsuki's Elite Four

It's been two weeks since I started my enrollment at Union Academy and I've made plenty of friends and a few enemies but that's just Sasuke and Bakugo for ya. I was currently walking down the hallway to head to the restroom when I came across some big dude wearing a uniform with three stars. I think his name was Ira Gamagori.

Gamagori:"And where are you off too?!"

"Dude, could you not yell? There may be some classes taking tests."

Gamagori:"As if I care! I am a member of the student council and of Lady Satsuki's Elite Four!"

"Like, from Pokemon?"

Gamagori let out sigh of frustration.

Gamagori:"No you moron! Now where are you headed?!"

"The bathroom, you creep. Now get out the way, or I'll piss on your stupid uniform."

Gamagori yelled in anger and threw a punch at me but I caught it and kicked him away. He flew down the hall and crashed into a locker.

"All bark and no bite."

I went to the bathroom and did my business. I walked out whistling after washing my hands.

Gamagori:"You bastard! How dare you treat me like that?! I am Ira Gamagori!"

"And I am not giving a fuck."

He roared and charged at me but I flipped over him.

"I could totally be a bullfighter."

He breathed out from his nose and stomped the floor and charged at me. I yawned and waited for him to get close. When he was in range, I kicked him upwards and saw him go through the ceiling and into a classroom upstairs.

"That takes care of that."

* * *

It was finally lunchtime and I sat at my usual table with my friends.

Joan:"No you don't understand, Batman is great because he's just a normal dude. He's also really cool! Have you seen how many times the villains fear him?"

Weiss:"Ugh, could you cut it out with your dumb comic book talk?!"

Joan:"(Y/n), back me up on this. Is Batman better than Superman?"

"Yes."

Joan:"Ha!"

"I'll be back, I'm gonna grab me a snack from the vending machine."

I got up and walked to the vending machine and got me a pack of Skittles.

?:"Hey you!"

I turned around and some guy with a three star uniform. He had green hair which was slicked back and a kendo stick.

"Sanageyama right?"

Sanageyama:"That's right! I heard from Gamagori that you disrespected him."

"Well he told you right."

Sanageyama:"Tch, you really think you're hot shit don't you? Both you and Matoi."

I opened the Skittles pack and ate some.

Sanageyama:"Hey, you better be listening to me!"

"I am. I just wish I didn't have to."

He grit his teeth and swung his weapon but I sidestepped and punched him in the gut and sent him crashing to a wall. I walked back to my table and Ryuko gave me a high five.