Tournament Arc Finale

Shouko POV

I groaned and woke up to see that I was in the infirmary. I wasn't alone however as (Y/n) was sitting in a chair by my bedside reading a comic.

(Y/n):"Morning, sunshine."

"Morning?"

(Y/n):"Yep. You were out for a while but I stayed by your side the whole night."

I blushed and thoughts of my mom in her hospital bed flooded through my mind. Once this sports festival was over, I'd go visit her.

(Y/n) got up from his chair and walked out the room. I smiled softly to myself but looked on at my left arm.

Your POV

I went to my dorm and flopped on my couch. I took a nap as I waited for my match to come. Once this was over, I would focus all my attention on Mira and Towa. I can't keep pushing this aside like it's another simple chore. Their presence here could mean the end for this Earth.

I shut my eyes and wandered off to Dreamland.

A Few Hours Later

I woke up and groaned. I got off the couch and heard knocks on my door. I grumbled and went to open it up. My friends were on the other side and they had brought some food from the stands outside. I let them in and we sat in my living room and talked.

They were excited that I was going to be representing them against that Damien guy from Atlas. I asked Kiba and Yang what they could gather from their fight with him.

Kiba:"His magic power is insane. It runs deep into his core."

Yang:"When he fought against us, it seemed like he wasn't trying that hard."

"I see."

Izuki:"Do you have a plan in mind?"

"Of course."

Blake:"And what's that?"

"To win."

They deadpanned and I laughed.

"Trust me, I got this. I know what I'm doing."

No One's POV/Later

Damien:"Heh we finally get to face each other properly."

(Y/n):"Yeah. This match is something everyone has been waiting for. We're the main event."

Damien:"Correct."

The two shook hands and walked to the opposite ends of the arena.

Midnight:"Begin!"

(Y/n) and Damien stared each other down not moving at all. Everyone was anticipating their next move and Damien was the first one to strike!

He jumped at (Y/n) and tried to kick his head but he simply leaned back and caught Damien by the shin. He spun around and threw him straight on the ring. He bounced off it and caused parts of it to shatter. He got up and scowled.

(Y/n) stood still and kept his eyes peeled for anything Damien might try. Damien coated his hands with magic infused ki and clapped them together. This created a large visible soundwave that crashed into (Y/n). He blocked it and it caused an explosion. The smoke was blocking his sight of Damien which Damien promptly took advantage of.

He tried to throw a punch but (Y/n) sensed it coming and ducked under the attack. He grabbed Damien by his coat and flipped him over his head. The smoke cleared as everyone saw Damien on the ground again.

Damien heard people talking bad about him which set him off. He grit his teeth and clenched his fists. He kicked himself up and glared at his opponent.