The Chips Fall Into Place

Yang POV

We landed on the street outside and watched as he walked through the city with no regard for the civilians.

"What do we do now?!"

(Y/n):"I can bring him back to this spot and we'll face him from here."

Raven:"There's no way you could lift something that huge."

(Y/n):"Wanna bet?"

Mom drew her katana and aimed it at his throat.

(Y/n):"What's the matter? Never had anyone talk back to you? Go ahead and take a swing at my throat. But if you do that katana is just gonna shatter upon impact."

She growled and was about to swing at him until Qrow stepped in and pushed them apart.

Qrow:"We're never gonna get anywhere if you two argue. We just have to trust in (Y/n)."

A bullhead flew over our heads and Qrow saw the emblem and looked pissed.

Qrow:"Fuck me. Is that an Atlas ship?"

Raven:"If you don't solve this problem, Ironwood is gonna be a snitch."

(Y/n):"Dude's already a bitch so it wouldn't matter."

"Woah, why are you mad at him?"

(Y/n):"It's something you wouldn't exactly understand."

I frowned slightly but put it past me. We had bigger fish to fry. (Y/n) flew at the robot with amazing speed that he bolted past the bullhead with ease. He flew in front of the robot, and pushed it up and away. He slammed it into a group of abandoned buildings near us and the ground shook.

The bullhead turned around and flew to our location. It landed on the street and several Atlas soldiers ran out. Weiss and some lady who I presumed was her sister ran out the bullhead.

Weiss:"Yang?!"

"Hey Weiss!"

They ran over to us and I saw her sister look at Qrow and a pink tint formed on her cheeks but it quickly faded.

Chase:"Damn! How the hell are you that strong?!"

He swatted (Y/n) out the air as he crashed into the street and tore through it. He kicked himself back up and dusted his shoulders.

(Y/n):"Hey Weiss! Who's that?"

Weiss:"My sister Winter. Winter, that's (Y/n)."

(Y/n):"Nice to meet ya."

Raven:"Now that we're done with formalities, can we figure out what to do with that robot?!"

The robot got up and looked at us. It blasted the Atlas soldiers away and this caused Weiss and her sister to gasp in shock and fear.

Chase:"What's this? Her body is reacting to you two. Could it be?"

My mom got in a defensive stance while Winter looked confused.

Chase:"Haha! It seems that Raven and that Winter girl are Maidens as well!"

The robot reached out and quickly grabbed them.

"Mom!"

Weiss:"Sister!"

Qrow:"Put them down!"

(Y/n) went to grab them but was blasted in the face by the robot and he flew a great distance away. The robot's chest opened and showed a woman in a strange pod. He put my mom and Winter in there and they phased through the pod. His robot glowed white and green as I watched them get shocked and scream in pain.