A Warrior's Day Off

Ruby, Joan, and Izuki were all making their way to (Y/n)'s dorm where they met up with Amber.

Amber:"Hey girls, what's going on?"

Ruby:"Did you see the news?"

Amber:"No. Did something bad happen?"

Joan:"Yeah. There was a helicopter and they showed (Y/n) on an island and he looked completely upset about something."

Amber:"That's awful!"

Izuki:"It is. And we were going to cheer him up."

Amber:"How?"

They looked at Ruby who took in a deep breath and explained their plan to Amber.

Amber:"Oh my... You girls sure are bold. Would it be possible for me to join in on the fun?"

Ruby:"Wait you-"

Amber:"Yes. He saved me from a life of being used as nothing more than a tool."

Ruby:"Heh. He's great isn't he?"

Amber:"He sure is."

Ruby:"Then let's go!"

Your POV

I stood alone on a different island as the sun began to set. I spent hours just wallowing in self pity as I let Towa run free. And she merged with another version of herself to increase her power. I sighed before flying back to the academy to rest and hopefully take my mind off of things.

I reached the academy and went to my balcony to enter my bedroom. When I opened the door, I felt four energies in the dark room.

"I know you're here. Just come out already. I'm not in the mood right now."

The lights turned on and I saw Ruby, Joan, Izuki, and Amber.

Ruby:"(Y/n)..."

"Oh...hey Ruby..."

Ruby:"Tell us what's wrong."

"I let Towa escape and she merged with your world's version of Towa and grew stronger."

Izuki:"Oh no..."

"I messed everything all up! And there's no telling what she's gonna do next!"

Joan:"(Y/n) please let us help you."

"No. I need to do this myself. I'm the only one that can. Whatever she has planned then I'll just blast it away!"

Amber:"That's not what she meant."

"Huh?"

Amber looked over at Izuki and Joan before leaping at me and crashing her lips into mine. I was shocked and looked at Ruby who gave me a thumbs up before pushing the other two in my direction. Amber broke away and the other two took turns kissing me.

"I... Wha..."

Izuki:"(Y/n), we love you."

Joan:"You've done so much for us."

Amber:"So it's our turn to make you feel better!"

Ruby:"Mhm!"

Joan:"But if you don't want us we understand..."

Their faces were completely red but filled with hope and happiness. I opened my mouth to say something but smiled instead.

"I accept your feelings girls."

They cheered happily and jumped in my arms. Ruby included.

Ruby:"Feeling any better?"

I nodded softly.