Copyright And Dedication Page

Memoirs of a Healer/Clinical Social Worker – Autobiography of Bruce Whealton Copyright © 2021 by Bruce Whealton.

Published by Bruce Whealton.

Some rights reserved. No part of this book may be altered or modified in any way.

Contact me, the author for autographed copies at brucewhealton@outlook.com 

This book is my autobiography but it is as much about me as about Lynn. Lynn and I lived as husband and wife for many years. None of what I accomplished in life would have been possible without the love and support of Lynn. 

Dedication

In Loving Memory of Lynn Denise Krupey

1967-2015

The photo above was taken shortly before her death

The photo above was taken shortly before her death. Lynn and I lived as husband and wife for a number of years. Losing Lynn was the same as losing a part of my identity - my "self." I felt lost, disoriented, in a trance, wandering as if in a fugue state ... forever looking for my home.  

I love to hear from readers and get an idea as to how you were touched or moved by the story. I always love to hear about what you like most about what was presented in the book.

The content of this book will illustrate the many and various needs that I have for funds. Some of those needs for funding are related to marketing and promoting the book. Additionally, I want to get print copies of the book in the hands of others. 

Injustice

I am leading the reader toward an account of injustice as well. I want you to get to know me first so that you will care about me and what happened to me. 

I have dedicated my life to living according to the highest morals, doing no harm but instead helping others who are suffering or struggling...

What do you feel when you think of a very good person being harmed in a violent and vicious way? What do you want to do?

The triumph of good is possible through the actions of good people. This book is my effort to connect with you, dear reader, and build a relationship with you.  

When I discuss the injustice that occurred and the impact it had on my psychological well-being you will get a feel for why I am trying to get copies of the book in the hands of those who can address certain problems that have existed for some time... societal problems. 

Injustice has utterly destroyed my life over the past two decades. When you add up the lost wages alone it is between $1 Million and $2 Million. I am looking for potential avenues to gain restorative justice through the court systems. 

I am pursuing a Motion for Appropriate Relief which would re-open the case and create a just outcome for the victimization that I experienced at the hands of Ana. I will let you discover that as it transpired, dear reader.