~ chapter 13 ~ I need you!

⚠️{smut}😳 {you can skip this chapter if you don't like it, it will still make sense.}😮‍💨

I moaned out softly as I felt my legs spread apart. I looked down and saw David crawling up to me. He planted small kisses along my inner leg as he moved slowly closer to his destination.

I reached down and rubbed my hands through his hair. A devilish grin formed on his face and got me even more turned on. I became desperate for more, very quickly.

David kissed his way up slowly pulling off my undershirt. He took a moment to just look. "Like what you see?" He smirked. "Love what I see."

He was a bout to pull of my underpants, only stopping for my approval. Which I very quickly nodded. A big moan escaped from my mouth when he planted a kiss just under my bellybutton.

He didn't waste much time, he licked along her folds, teasing and nipping before moving lower and teasingly licking at my entrance..

"David." I moaned out while I wrapped my legs around his head. "Please. Oh god. David I need you!"

He sucked a bit harder. I was absolutely desperate for his touch. "Come here." I begged.

He planted kisses here and there before he kissed me, slipping off his pants in the process. He held his big, enormous, thick almost huge member at my entrance just waiting for my desperation to kick in and for me to beg him.

"Please David please! Baby I need you right now!"

He smirked and deeply kissed me before going to slip into me. Just as he was about to 'enter' I startled awake by David shaking me roughly.

Confusion everywhere. I was sweating, panting. And David was looking worried at me. "Winona? Are you okay?" He said and looked strangely at me.

"Uh-" I only got to say when he asked me "was it a nightmare.. why were you moaning so loud?"

"I- I- uhh" I am not gonna tell him what just.. happened..

"You said stuff like 'I need you' 'come here' you almost begged me. So I woke you up from your dream. Are you okay baby?"

Am I okay? Am I okay? I've never felt better.

"I'm more than okay." I said and smiled more than I probably should have if I wanted to keep it as a secret.

"Wait? So you're okay?" He asked and I nodded.

"Tell me about, I can't fall asleep anyways." He said softly wrapping his arm around me.

"I- I don't think you want to know." I burst out laughing.

He looked confused and concerned. "I want to."

"It wasn't what you would think.." I said and looked nervously at him.

"Then what was it?" I gave him a look.

"Oh." He said.

"Yeah.."

"Wait, I  still don't get it."

"I dreamed of doing that."

"Ohhhh.." he finally got it.