Chapter 11

A slight sexual content warning.

A few hours later you woke up to your door opening. Not your bedroom door. Your front door.

You got up and headed to the door. "Keir." You shouted.

"Hey sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. How are you feeling?" He said. "Did you some shopping." He held up the bags in his hands before putting it on the counter.

"Keir... Thank you but you shouldn't have." You said softly. He walked over to you and smiled. You pulled him into a hug and smiled against his chest.

"You didn't answer my question." He said softly and you looked up at him. "How are you feeling?" He asked.

"Sorry, yeah, I'm okay. I think I've gotten over the worst. Thank you for looking after me." You said. Even though you both knew that you would have to act totally normal the next day, you decided to make the most of the day you had together. "Do you want play a game?"

"If you are up to it, sure." He said. You got monopoly out of your room and sat on the sofa.

About an hour passed "how are you so good at this game?" You asked and he chuckled softly. It was true. It almost came naturally to him, he was good in most things he did.

"Give me the money you owe and we can talk about my tactics." He laughed again as you took the money and went to hand it to him but quickly snatched it away. "Hannah." He said softly. You raised your arm up. Keir went to grab it so you pulled your arm back down quickly. "Hannah give it me."

"Why?" You asked. "It's not like you need it, you've almost got it all."

He laughed. "Maybe I'll have to do this instead." He moved to your neck and placed a small kiss against the skin, his hands ran down your stomach, taking his time, barely even moving at some stages.

"Keir." You said trying to hide the effects of him. Fuck it you didn't want to hide. You bit your lip as he kissed your neck again. "Don't tease me." You said as an almost moan.

"Then give it me." He smirked.

You went to mess with him but he wouldn't let you. Instead he placed his hand on your face and moved in for a kiss. But he didn't kiss you. He leaned in as close as possible and then stopped. "We shouldn't be doing this." He muttered and you didn't say anything. He moved away from you.

You realised he was right but there was a part of you that wanted him, you didn't want to let him go. Not tonight. Just one night.

It seemed so normal him being there, you turned to face him. You needed to tell him... You had to tell him.

"It feels so normal, Keir. You being here. The teasing. The way you just causally put your coat on the stand when you first came, that sounds normal but even I don't do that most of the time." You said with a chuckle and he laughed too.

"It feels like you've been here for years." You said and he looked at you. "I know we can't do it yet, I know. But... fuck I want this. I want you, Keir. I want you more than many other things."

"I want you too, Hannah. But we can't, not yet at least." He admits. "We will eventually,love, just not now." He said and you looked down before looking back to him. A thought crossed your head and you didn't think to stop it from falling out of your mouth.

"One night, one night where it's just us. No politics. No press articals. Just us. Me and you." You said. "We don't even have to have sex Keir. It could literally be a movie and a cudd-"

He cut you off with kiss to your lips. Just a small kiss, but it was a sign he agreed.

"Okay." He agreed. "One night." He said. He laughed softly before taking the monopoly money from your hand. "Thanks, Han." He whispered.

"Bastard." You chuckled, the laugh indicating you didn't think he was a bastard at all. "Did you happen to buy something for tea tonight?" You asked and he smirked. He took something out of his pocket. "You used my shopping list."

"Yes." He smiled. "It was on the fridge."

45 minutes passed and you were sat with Keir. You moved closer to him. You wanted to lay with him but after the conversation earlier you didn't want to say anything. You tried to get comfortable and you noticed eyes watching you. "You okay?" He said.

One night, just one night, you thought.

"Yeah. I just... I don't know." You looked away.

"Tell me what I can do." He smiled. "One night." He whispered.

"Hold me." You said. "I feel better in your arms." You confessed.

You felt down. The flu had almost passed but you felt down. You missed your mum. You just wished you could see her again. Keir knew you were still grieving and opened his arms and you snuggled into his chest. His arms wrapped around you and you couldn't help but let out the stress and grief. He held you. He did exactly what you needed him to. He understood. He was the only person you wanted in that moment. Everything hit you and he was the best comfort you could ever ask for. What only you knew was that Keir Starmer is one hell of a softie. He was one of the best cuddlers you could ask for, soft, gentle.

Safe.

Being in his arms. Listening to his voice.In everything about him, he made you feel safe.

"It's okay, I'm here. Just let it out I promise I'm here." He whispered. "She would be so proud of you." He said softly.

"I'm sorry Keir." You said as you looked up.

"What for?" He asked and you went back to his chest. You ran your hand over his chest and stomach as you spoke.

"I just... I've been ill. I've been crying. I'm not the best company, am I?" You said to him and he smiled.

"Oh sweetheart. Don't say that."  He said softly as he rubbed your back. "I don't mind." He whispered.

"Thank you." You whispered softly. You looked at him and kissed his lips. You put radio channel on and listened to the music in his arms for a few hours. His chest was the perfect pillow, his arms the perfect blanket.

He was perfection.

As he was about to leave he pulled you into a hug and smiled, "are you sure you will be okay?" He said softly.

"Yeah. Thank you for today, I really have appreciated it." You said softly. You placed a kiss to his lips and smiled.

"Take tomorrow off if you aren't well. The flu can be a bitch. If you need me, call me." He said. He took your hand and looked at you.

"I really wish you didn't have to go, Keir." You said quietly. He tugged your hand and pulled you into him and he kissed you.

A passionate burning kiss to the lips. His tongue slipped into your mouth and you made some sort of a moan and a whimper as he ran hand down your side. He settled his hand on your lower back. You parted for air and instead of your lips he kissed down your neck. "Keir, oh fuck." He nipped softly at the the skin. He kept kissing you and occasionally sucking on your skin near your ear nipping at it a little. You were backed up again the cold wall of your hallway now.

This was exactly where he wanted you. He placed one single kiss to your lips and pulled back. "I should really go." He said and you made a noise of a mix between a moan of disaproval and want as his hands pulled away from your back.

"I wish you would stay, Keir." You said quietly.

"I'm sorry, Han, I have to go." You opened the door for him and he gave you a single kiss to your lips. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight, Keir." You said. Really hoping he would change his mind.

He didn't he slipped out of the door and down the hallway.