Chapter 16

His phone bleeps and he takes it out of his pocket. He looked at his phone before turning it off and putting it on the side, staying as close to you as possible. You smiled when his eyes turned back to you. “Sorry.” He muttered before kissing you once more. You looked to him as his eyes changed from the desire you aw previously to something a lot less happy. Whatever that message was Keir didn’t like it.

“What is it?” You asked and Keir shook his head. You ran your hand over his face and noticed a mark on it and him flinch as you ran your finger over the sore skin. “Keir what happened to your face?”

“Han… I don’t want to talk about it.” You felt his body tense as you looked at him and you lent into his chest. He took a deep breath and sighed. “Kate. She got angry with me and her nail caught my face.” He said quietly and you didn’t move. You kept a tight grip on him as you knew he had more to say. “So when I saw you I just… I just needed to feel cared for.” He confessed. You felt angry and you knew he was going through some pain right now but you couldn’t help but want to slap Kate. What sort of bitch does that? Cheats and is abusive. You couldn’t ever do that. Especially not to Keir. Sir Keir deserves better and you knew it. You held him tightly and ran your hand over him. You looked to see a man who is about to be in tears stood in front of you.

“Come in Keir. Let me see what she’s done to you.” You smiled and he just nodded but he didn’t let you go. “What is it?” You asked and he looked at you before looking away.

“I know we haven’t been seeing each other long but… I don’t want to be alone tonight.” He said and you placed a small kiss to his lips.

“You weren’t going to be alone tonight in the first place. But now… you absolutely won’t be.” You said and the nerves slowly began to leave his face. “I’m on your side Keir. Especially against that bitch.” You tensed as you thought about how hurt he is because of Kate.

You placed a kiss to his cheek and your hand ran down his chest as you looked at the mark that had formed on his face. "What a bitch" you muttered under your breath before you moved back allowing him to walk with you. You sat with him on the sofa and he just looked at you before putting his head in his hands. You moved up to him and wrapped an arm around him. "Hey... Keir. Your okay. I promise. She isn't going to hurt you again."

"I'm supposed to be the man. The leader. The one people can depend on and for 4 months I had to hide being hit by the person everyone was calling the perfect one for me." He said as he got up and paced the room. "I'm a mess." He said and you got up and grabbed his hand stopping him as he turned and looked at you.

"Listen to me Keir. Listen to me well. Alright I know... I know it is stupid to confess this as early as I am. But... I want you. Nobody else. I want this. I'm all in. Okay. You are the strongest person I know and for the record I never said that."

You saw a smile hit his face and you continued. "I disliked Kate from the beginning. I disliked how much time and attention she got from you. How everything changed when you were with her. I'm sorry I didn't see what was really going on. I shouldn't have pushed you away." You confessed and Keir just looked at you. "But... I saw the photos of you in the paper with her and... I just wanted it to be me, Keir." But she had you and as much as I disliked that it was what happened and I had to live with that.

Keir looked shocked and he sat down and you sat beside him. "I never knew you even you had any sort of feelings expect friendship with me until a few weeks ago." He confessed and you had a slight shiver.

He didn't know. Thank goodness for that.

"I had thoughts about you long before Kate. I just never thought you would have wanted the same." Keir said and you looked up and he chuckled softly to the sight of your shock.

"What tho-" he stopped you.

"I'm not telling you." He said and you looked at him with a almost puppy eyes. "Hannah I can't tell you that."

"Why? it won't change anything." You smiled and he took your hand. "Oh come on Keir it can't be as bad as some of the thoughts that I've thought about you." You said quietly.

"Passionate romantic love making in my office." He muttered and you felt a warmth run through your body and yourself getting wet as he said it.

"Where in your office?" You asked and he smiled.

"My desk." He confessed.

You looked away as you blushed and tried to not look at him as your thoughts of sex in his office ran through your head like a herd of elephants. "Are you..." He stopped as you looked at him. "You are aren't you?" He said and you didn't say anything. His hand went to your face and he said something in your ear and you looked at him.

"Are you sure?" You asked.

"Yes. I'm sure." He said and you closed the slight gap between you and looked in his eyes before your eyes closed when his lips graceful pressed against yours.