Chapter 13

You didn't expect someone to walk in your life and almost change your mind about being with Sir Keir Starmer. Shorter than Keir but not really short. Dressed well but not as good as Keir. "Hi." The man said and you smiled and you realised who he was.

Andy Burnham.

"Hi, how are you?" You asked and he smiled before speaking again. You chatted for a few minutes before he slid his phone number over to you.

Holy shit.

"Text me." He said before walking himself over to Sir Keir's office. He knocked on the door and the two men greeted each other before Sir Keir looked at you and smiled before shutting the door. You looked down at the phone number and over to the office door and realised you now had an issue.

Andy Burnham or Sir Keir Starmer.

Of course this happens 3 days after Keir made you come over the phone, of course. Literally had phone sex with the man and now someone is trying to steal your heart. Or at least, that's what you think it is.

Would you date Andy if he wanted that?

Yes.

But would you choose him over the man you've been mostly seeing for the past couple of months now?

You weren't sure.

Could you handle having both of them?

Possibly but that wasn't far on Sir Keir. He has shown you nothing but kindness and respect and...

"Excuse me. Is Sir Keir in?" The woman asked stood infront of you.

"I'm sorry ma'am I have to ask for identification before I allow that information to leave my lips."

"It's alright, Hannah." Keir said and he walked over to the woman. "Hannah, this is my ex fiance Kate."

This bitch. What does she want?