Chapter 24

Sexual content warning.

Soon to be father in law: Sir Keir Starmer meets the family.

Secretary or Secret lovers?

Sorry ladies, Keir Starmer is taken.

Pub landlord is his girlfriend's father. Keir Starmer.

Who is Sir Keir Starmer's new lover? You flicked to the page for that one. You wanted to see what they thought of you. Keir came from behind you "good morning... I guess we didn't think it would come out like this." He said giving you a kiss to your neck.

"Mmm... Good morning. No we didn't. I have to say though... That picture of us is amazing." You said and Keir smiled.

"It is a good one." He agreed and you smiled. "There's stuff in that article even I didn't know about you." He said, before placing a kiss to your neck.

You turned to face him and you smiled, "you're making this article very very unappealing right now, Keir." You said and Keir smirked.

"How about you let me handle you a little." He said and you felt his hands going down your body. "It's been a tough couple of weeks for you... Let me help you out." He whispered in your ear.

He moved towards you once more and your legs wrapped around him pulling him closer. He kissed down your lips, sucked on your ear and your neck, unhooked your bra and kissed down your shoulders and over your breasts. Sucking softly on the sensitive skin. Your hands ran through the perfection of his hair as he did it. God this man was gorgeous. The thoughts of the last few days left your mind as he kissed down your stomach and stopped at your at the bottom of your stomach. "Keir... Don't stop please. Don't tease me." You said and Keir smiled.

"I'm not going to go easy on you." He whispered into your ear.

"I wouldn't expect you too, Sir." You said remembering the conversation you had previously. He smirked before he made true on his promise to not go easy.

He slipped his hand against the fabric of your practically soaking wet underwear he moved the fabric and slipped a finger into you. He went hard and fast. Occasionally he sucked on your breasts and watched as you were on the edge of a high that you never knew was possible until you met him. You said his name over and over and he didn't stop until you were a shaking mess."I love you." You said and he held you in his arms for a few moments before kissing your lips.

"I love you too, sweetheart." He said and he looked at the clock. "I think we have time for a shower before the train back." He said and you moved your hand down him and smiled.

"How am I supposed to keep my hands away from you during this train ride home?" You asked and Keir chuckled.

"You still work for me, remember? I'm sure I can give you some stuff to do." He laughed and you smiled.

"You give me plenty to do... Oh wait you ment actual work." You said and he laughed.

"Cheeky. Now... Let's go for that shower." He said taking your hand and leading you into the hotel bathroom.