Chapter 4

Kyle's pov

Through out the rest if the school hours Stan has been off. I try to ask him what's wrong but he ignores me and that hurts my feelings. Eventullay I gave up and left him alone.

  I'm walking down the street when I hear my name being called out. I turn around to see Stan running towards me. I would of walked off but my legs didn't wanna move.

  He stops and flashes me his famous smile and I just stand there staring at him. I turn around and begin to walk again when he doesn't say anything. 

  I can hear him running again and I realize that I'm walking a bit fast. Slowing my speed I let him catch up to me. I can feel his eyes staring at me.

Glancing at him I give him a blank expression.

"Everything alright Kyle?" He ask

"If you needed to know I would tell you." I say

I turn my gaze back in front of me and let him process what I just said. He's walking by my side not saying a single word.

  I sigh when I see my house coming up first. When I walk to my left my arm gets grabbed. I turn my gaze towards Stan and he looks like he's having trouble with his wording in his head. I stand still facing him waiting for him to say something.

"Kyle?" He says

"Yes" I say

"When Wendy and I was talking earlier at lunch she said something that bothered me a lot." He says

I ask" About what?"

He takes a step forward and leans towards my face a little bit. I watch as his mouth opens but close. He did that a couple more times.

"You." He says blankly

"Me? What about me?" I ask

I lean towards his face as well wanting to hear the answer. Before he could speak one word somebody grabs Stan's arm. He gets pulled away from me and I quickly blink. Focusing on Stan I can see that Wendy is latched onto his arm. She turns towards me and sticks her tongue out at me. I wanted to do or say something but I kept my cool. What I did instead is quickly turned on my heels and begin to walk towards my house.

"Kyle!" Stan says

My hand rest on the front door and I stand still thinking of the words I should say.

" Go ahead with your girlfriend Stan." I say

"What about our project?" He ask

I push the front door open and step inside. Before. Close the door I turn around and give him a smile.

"We can start tomorrow or I can start it tonight. Go have fun." I say

Before he could get another word out Wendy drags him away and down the street. I sigh and Shake my head as I close the door. Turning around I see Ike,  my little brother, standing in my way with a smile.

  I smile back at him and try to walk pass him but he grabs my shirt sleeve. Turning to him I see that he has a piece of paper in his hand.

"Kyle look at my grade for my story!" He says

I grab the paper and gasp as I take in the A+ on the top corner of the paper. I give it back to Ike and smile big at him. Then I ruffle his hair and walk towards the stairs.

"Good job Ike." I say

I get to my room faster by skipping steps and once in my room I drop my bag in my desk. Then I plop on my bed and grab a pillow. I glance over at the clock and curse it out. Its 4:30 and I can't even take a nap cause of dinner. I sigh and force myself to get up to get ready for dinner.