Chapter 23

Kyle's pov

Groaning I sit up and rub my eyes. When they open I notice right away that I'm not in my room. I'm about to stand up when the door opens. A guy with a soft looking face walks over to me and kneels in front of me. I stare at him confused and notice that he has two different eye colors. He stands up and walks away from. I try to reach up to get my hat when I see sliver handcuffs around my wrist.

"Where am I?" I ask myself

"You're where all the Jews get killed."

Looking up I see a guy with shoulder length, shaggy hair. He has a weird, creepy smile on his face. I back up towards the window and stare at his face with fear. He laughs and walks closer to me. When he kneels in front of me, He grabs my face and his smile gets wider.

"You will never see your family or friends again." He says

I spit in his face and that gets him mad. He smashes my head up against the wall and punch my stomach. I cough and my head starts to throb. He laughs again and walks away. I can feel the blood sliding down the back of my head and my eyes getting heavy.

Fluttering my eyes open and sitting up I groan lowly. There's a throb in the back if my head still. Sighing I lean against the wall behind me and look around. I notice there's another boy in the room. He looks younger than me with blonde hair with green eyes. He looks clam but his eyes express fear.

"Hi." I say

"Hi, I'm Shane." He says

"Kyle." I say

He gives me a small smile and he tries his best to stand up. I notice that his wrist are ties with rope. I also notice that he has bandages all over his legs and arms.
He manages to stand up and walk over to me. When he reaches me, he falls backward on his butt.

"What is this place?" I ask

"A place where some guy brings Jews to kill them." He says

"You're a jew?" I ask

He nods his head and best to his ability, reaches up to his hair. I watch as he lifts his bangs and the color red gets revealed. I make a small noise and he smiles at me. I sit there talking for hours. The door opens and that guy with a soft face walks in. He sets down two trays and walks out. I sigh as I try to pick up the sandwich.

"Who's that?" I ask

"His name Timmy." He says" His the masters servant boy. He's been here longer than anybody here."

I make a O shape with my mouth. Then a thought hits me. I gasp at the thought and the sandwich falls back onto the tray. Shane takes a bite out if his and looks at me.

There's more here!