Chapter 16

Kyle's pov

The day after I woke up the woman who's suppose to be my mother takes me home. Once I step through the front door I see a younger boy sitting on the sofa. He glances my way and immediately he runs over to me. He wraps his arms around my waist and rest his face against my chest.

"Kyle!! You're back!!" He says

My mom grabs this boy's hand and walks into the kitchen with him. Then the guy who's suppose to be my father smiles at me.

"Hello son follow me." He says

I follow him up to the case of stairs and look around at the pictures on the wall. In every picture I'm standing next to somebody. I sigh and bump into my dad's back. I stand up and watch him as he pushes a door open. I slowly walk inside and see posters on the wall. A computer sitting on a desk next to the doorway. A bed under a window with a closet door not to far away.
Then there's a suitcase sitting on the bed. I stroll over to the bed and I can hear footsteps fading. I sit down on the bed and that's when something catches my attention. On the night stand beside my bed is a picture frame with a picture. I pick it up and notice that the midnight hair boy with the blue hat is standing next to me. We're smiling and have each other around one another. My fingers touch the face of the midnight haired boy.

"What was His name?" I ask myself

"Stan."

Quickly looking up I see that midnight haired boy. He smiles and sits down next to me. Then he glances down at the picture in my hands.

"That's the day we went to the water park on my birthday." He says

I set the picture back down on the night stand and turn back to Stan. We stare at each other for a few minutes when without knowing why I wrap my arms around his neck and press our lips together. I can feel his hands rest on my lower back.
My head starts to swirl and my senses start to get overwhelmed. His skin smells like honey and his mouth taste like sweet candy.