Chapter 12

Kyle's pov

It's been about 3 weeks since I woke up in that cabin in the woods.
School has just ended for the day and I'm walking hime instead of taking the bus. My head has been  spinning all day and its still going. I have a major headache and I'm trying to focus on walking.

"Kyle!!"

I turn my head and see Cartman's fat ass walking towards me. I come to a stop but tap my foot.
He stops in front of me and smile at me. I give him a quick smile. He puts an arm around my shoulders.

"Lets walk Kyle." He says

He begins to move his feet and pulls me forward. I begin to walk so I don't fall forward on my face. While walking I notice somebody is walking across the street.
  When I turn my head to look at the person I immediately snap my head back into place.
  Its Stan walking with Wendy and he's actually smiling. Their holding hands and talking happily. I can feel my heart break and I sigh.

Looking up I see that we've stopped at Cartman's house. I don't protest when he pulls me inside his house. He sits on his sofa and I quietly follow behind him. His mother brings in a tray if soda and junk food. He instantly starts stuffing his face.
I sigh and rest my chin on my palm while watching tv. Then I feel something softly touching my lower back. Slightly I turn my head and see both of Cartman's hands filled with food. I sigh and close my eyes.
  Behind my close eyes I can see a pair of deep blue eyes. Then I feel that soft touch against my lower back again.

That's it!!

I stand up and grab my school bag then run out the front door. I hear Cartman's voice yelling at me but I drain it out.
  Running towards the corner I slow down and come to a stop. Thoughts are running through my head.

Will he believe me or even care?
It doesn't matter! I need to tell Stan.

With those thoughts I begin to run again and hold onto my school bag.
When I see Stan's house I smile and slow down to a jog. Once in front of his front door I take a deep breathe and knock in the door.
  The door opens and I see his mom and Dad.

"Is Stan home?" I ask

"He's out with Wendy but you can wait in his room." Mrs Marsh says

I say thank you and run up to his room. Closing his door I smile widely and jump on his bed. Hugging his pillows I take a big whiff of his scent that's buried on his pillows.
Suddenly I hear a noise outside the window and I tightly hold onto his pillows. I close my eyes and wait for the noise to go away when everything goes dark.