Chapter 21

Kyle's pov

I slump down against the living room sofa with a heavy sigh. I just know that one of my friends meant more than a friend to me.
Closing my eyes I begin to have flashes of what seems like memories. I can feel a heavy breathing on my lips and a pressure on my lower back. Than I can hear somebody whisper into my ear.

My eyes open and I blink multiple times. I quickly turn the tv on so my mind can change the subject. Sighing again I try to focus on the tv but my mind wants to start flashing weird images pass my eyes. One image is black hair, another image is of a small furry ball.
Suddenly the front door swings open and I can see Ike standing in the doorway, smiling at me widely. He skips over to me and sits down next to me.

"What's up big bro?" He asks

"Nothing just trying to figure out who meant the most to me." I say

Ike hands me a picture and walks away from me. Looking down at my hands I slowly get up and walk up to my room. Closing the door I turn the picture over and quickly drop it. I bend down and pick it up. Its a picture of me and Stan kissing against some kind of building.

I need to find a way to regain my memory.

Lazily I walk to my bedroom. After closing my door the sound of an object hits my ears. I look around my room to see if anything fell onto the ground. When I don't see an object on the floor I walk over to my closet.
Opening the closet door I spot a sliver, medium size necklace. I pick it up and instantly see some kind of writing on the back of the necklace.

To the love of my life
SM

I stroll over to my bed and sit down just staring down at the necklace. Sighing I try to figure out what SM means.
It could be a name of a person or place. It could also be a thing or inside joke. Falling back I let my eyes close and I listen to my own breathing. Then everything slowly goes black.