Chapter 13

Stan's pov

Its been two months since Kyle was rushed to the hospital. I never left his side and stayed in his room. I slept on the sofa that's in the corner of the room.
The doctor said that he's in a coma and he has no idea when, if any chance he''ll wake up. I take his hand and stare at his face waiting for his eyes to open for the past 60 days. Each day that Kyle doesn't wake up, I lose hope.

Right now I'm in the chair next to his bed holding his hand while staring out the window. I sigh and lift my knees to my chest. Reating my chin on my knees I hear the door slowly open. I don't bother to turn my head to see who walks through the door.
Next thing I know I'm on the floor holding my stinging cheek. Kyke's mom is standing in front of me with tears in her eyes.

"You're the reason why he's hear laying in his bed in a coma." She says

I say" No I'm not."

"Yes you are. You come ever near him a gain I will get you locked up." She says

She turns around and walks out the room. I stand up and sigh. Turning around I walk towards the window and stand there looking out. Then I notice somebody is standing out in the parking way. It takes a few seconds but I make out the person to be Cartman.
I watch him as he paces back and forth as if he's waiting for another person. After 10 minutes two more people are walking towards Cartman. I gasp as I see Wendy and that guy from the park. They stop in front of Cartman and begin to talk.
Before walking away from the window I see Cartman and Wendy hand that guy something.
I hurry up and sit back down next to Kyle. My mind is spinning and I'm trying to make sense od the scene I just witnessed.

No It can't be. It just can't be.