Chapter 5

Stan's pov

After Wendy dragged me all the way to her place last night she tried to go all the way with me. She didn't like it when I said I want ready so she kicked me out.

When I got home Shellby beat me up cause her shirt got ruined when I did laundry. I didn't even eat dinner last night.

Right now I'm waiting at the bus stop cause I don't feel like walking to school. I have my headphones on so I didn't notice anybody walked up to me until they tapped my shoulder. I jumped a little and spun around quickly. I calm down when I see it was Kyle standing there with his hands up in front of him.

  I smile at him and pit my arm around his shoulder. He smiles back at me and after he quickly looks around he gives me a peck on the lips.

"Stan I'm sorry about yesterday after school." Kyle says

He looks down at his schools and his cheeks turn a shade of light pink. I squeezed his shoulders and smile at him. I was about to give him a kiss buy the school bus pulls up in front of us.

Kyle climbs onto the bus first and I walk on behind him. I see Wendy smiling at me while patting at the empty spot next to her. I walk pass her and sit with Kyle. He raised his eyebrow asking me what's up.

"She kicked me out cause I said I wasn't ready to go all the way." I say

I shrug my shoulders and watch as Wendy just huffs while turning around in her seat. I smile at Kyle and let my hand rest on his thigh. He looks at me but I start to rub small circles on his thigh. We talk about all kinds if things until we arrive at the school.

   When we're walking to my locker Kyke suddenly trips. Helping him up onto his feet I see Wendy and BeBe laughing while walking away.

"I swear' m about to break up with her and never get back with her." I say

I didn't realize that I said it a little to loud. The next thing I know is that I'm getting slapped in the face. I blink and shaking my head trying to figure out what just happened.

  Wendy is standing in front of me glaring at me. I glare back and I was about to walk away when she grabs mg arm. I spin around and wait for her to say something to me.

"How dare you!" She yells

"How dare me?! How dare you kick me out of your house!" I yell back

By this time students are starting to surround us and I ignore them. She raises her hand and I grab her wrist. She gasp and glares at me even more.

" Yea how dare you say that!!" She yells

"Your the one who told me to get out cause I wasn't ready to Fuck you!" I yell back at her

Everybody gasp and I turn to walk away when I turn back in place. She's staring at me with anger written on her face.

"Oh yea it's over bitch." I say

I look at Kyle before I walk down the hall. I can hear Kyle's soft footsteps running behind me.

  We're strolling the school's halls so I can calm down when Kyle stops on his tracks. I glance at him and I can see that he's staring at me.

  Without saying anything he grabs my hand and spins me to the right then he pushes me. My back hits a door and I fall backwards onto my back.

  Kyle helps me up and closes the door. Looking around I realize that we're in the boys bathroom. I glance at Kyle and He's Slowly walking to the last bathroom stall. I smile and push him into the nearest stall.

I push him up against wall and he wraps his legs around my waist. My hands grab his ass so he doesn't fall. I roughly kiss him and he begins to grind against me.