Chapter 24

Kyle's pov

Me and Shane are sitting playing twenty questions when the door opens. A taller person walks inside and he seems to scare Shane. Shane has backed up against the wall and curls his body. I watch the tall guy strolls inside with a wickes smile plastered on his face. I gulp as he quickly looks pass Shane and straight at me.
He grabs my hair and pulls My body away from Shane. He peeks at me through the space between his arm and legs. Fear and sadness with written on his and in his eyes.

As I'm being dragged I watch the walls go pass. There grey and dull looking with this rough looking texture. I try to stay calm and breathe. I hear a steal door being open and I swung around to just slam against the ground. I open one eye as I let the pain go throughout the right side if my body. Glancing up I see a throne with a figure sitting in it. I try to sit up in my knees but I fall back down on the ground.

"Kneel you piece of shit."

I try again but once again fail. My shirt gets grabbed and I'm picked up. The guy lets go and I land on my knees. I bite my lip from screaming out loud.

"Hahahahahaha!"

I bow my head so I don't have to look at this figure sitting in the chair. When I won't lift my head the ground starts to shake a little bit. Then the hair on the back of my head gets pulled on, reacting my head to lift up. The figure in front of me is a guy who is short and very fat. His side spill out the sides if his pants. He has more then two chins and it looks like he has no neck.

Why does it feel like I know this guy?

"Do you know me?" He asks

I shake my head and that makes him laugh quite loud. I wanna cover my ears but my wrist are bind together by handcuffs. After he's done laughing he grips my chin and gives me a creepy smile.

"Good. Than that means you dont remember Stan and won't miss him at all." He says

I was about to speak when my head gets pulled all the way back and I feel steal against my throat. I wanna gulp but I'm afraid that any sudden movements could result in the knife cutting my throat. Instead I close my eyes and try to think of something happy.
The mind is just blank and dark until I hear something that the fatass guy said.

"Oh baby I love you from the earth back to Saturn."

That saying sparks something in my brain and all these images start to flow pass my eyes. The one person that kept showing up in those images is Stan. The images contain of Stan and Me kissing and making out everywhere. Then images of me laying or sitting in Stan's arms.

My eyes open and I scream" Stan!!"

That makes fatass jump and that's when I see Wendy in his arms. I instantly get mad and try to get up but the guy behind me pulls on my hair and shirt. I falk backwards and fall on my back. Cartman walks over onto me and puts his big foot on my throat. I growl as he laughs at me.

"So you finally got your memory back." He says" To bad you're gonna die."