Chapter 14

Kyle's pov

My eyes flutter open and the first thing I notice is that my head hurts so bad. Trying to sit up I feel a tug on my arm. Glancing to my right I see a machine with a tube and I follow the tube to my arm. It seems like this machine is hooked up to my arm. Looking around the room I try and remember what happened but my mind is blank.
Then I notice some figure in the corner of my left eye. Turning my head to the left I see a guy around my age sitting on the chair beside the bed. He has a blue hat with a red fur ball on top and black hair flowing down to his chin. His body is curled up with his head resting on the back of the chair and his arms wrapped around his knees.
I watch as he lowly snores along with his chest raises and falling.

Who is this guy?

As that thought runs through my head I realize that I don't remember anything at all. I can't even remember my own name.

"Kyle?"

My head quickly turns the direction of the voice. The raven hair boy is rubbing one of his eyes and sitting up. He looks at me for a second before he smiles wide and jumps up. He wraps his arms around my neck tightly. Then he runs towards the door and start yelling.
People in white started to fill the room and ask me question. I answered them as well as I could.
After all the people in white left the room two adults walk through the door. A red head woman with a dark haired man smiling with tears in their eyes. The woman runs up to me and pulls me into a embrace.

"Oh Bubba. You're awake."

I push her away and stare at her. She looks at me with sadness in her eyes and waits for me to say something I guess.

"Who are you?" I ask