Chapter 10

Stan's pov

I come to a stop and the figure is sitting by the bank of the pond. I'm cautious as I begin to take steps towards the figure.
  The figure holds a hand up and I stop instantly. The person slowly stand up and I watch as it throws a rock. The rock skips across the water and sinks by the other end of the pond. The figure turns around and begins walking towards me. I can feel my heart starting to race and My palms getting sweaty.

"Hello Stanely."

I don't speak a word cause nothing comes to mind. The person puts a hand on my shoulder and squeezes.

" if you don't forget Kyle I'm gonna kill him."

"Where's Kyle? He was suppose to be here instead of you." I say

" Haha yes he was but I assure you he's completely safe where he's at."

The figure turns around to walk away but I grab their shoulder and spin them around towards the light. It's a guy I don't recognize. He has shoulder length shaggy hair and his eyes are a weird shade of purple. There's a smile on his face and I can see scars from old cuts beginning from the corners of his mouth to the his ears.

"Who are you?"I ask

He laughs and removes my hand away from his shoulder. I watch as he takes a couple steps back and he quickly throws something at me. I duck down but not begin I feel a burn on my cheek. I reach up and feel blood slowly moving down my face.

"Just remember what I said Stanely." He says

He falls backwards into the pond. I quickly get up and run towards the pond, jumping into the water. I start to splash the water trying to find him buts he's gone.

"Fuck." I whisper under my breathe

On my way back home it begins to pour and I quickly get soaked through my clothes. By the time I get home my clothes are drenched and getting heavy front the water.
  I push the front door open ans once again My parents are sitting on the sofa. I walk pass them and this time they just gave me concerned looks. I tried to smile the best I can and continue towards my room. When I'm at the top of the stairs I can hear them whispering to each other. Not wanting to hear what they're gonna do I open my door. Walking pass the door I close the door.
  Peeling my wet clothes off I begin to wonder who that is and if he's doing this for anybody. Finishing stripping to nothing I put in a pair of boxers and crawl into bed.

Kyle