The Wedding and The Proposal

A/N: There are spoilers for the Trials of Apollo series, so if you haven't read the series, I recommend you to read it and skip this one shot. As for they're age, I have no idea.

Annabeth walked into Cabin 13 to see Percy trying to calm down a frantic Nico. She grinned. Her boyfriend saw her and gave a sigh of relief.

"Annabeth, will you please tell Nico that he has nothing to worry about? Will loves the poor kid so much that he could rival the two of us. Why would he suddenly decide that he doesn't want to marry him? He was the one who proposed for Gods' sake."

Annabeth gave Percy a playful glare and hugged Nico, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"You look great, Nico. Now, calm down before Percy goes crazy. You and Will love each other and there's nothing that will change that. If it helps, Will is freaking out even more."

Nico chuckled. He gave Annabeth a grateful look.

"Thanks Annabeth, I knew I should've asked you to be my Maid of Honor."

"Hey! I'm still here you now," Percy said.

Nico rolled his eyes. He was happy, truly happy ever since Bianca died. He had amazing friends who accepted him and an amazing soon-to-be husband. As soon as he thought of Will, his hands began shaking. He took a deep breath. Annabeth was right. Will loved him and he loved Will. He looked at himself in the mirror, in his black suit and yellow tie. He glanced at Annabeth, wearing a black and yellow dress and Percy, in his suit. They both were talking to each other, with their arms around each other. There was going to be another wedding soon. Percy was planning to propose, after all. Percy had asked Nico and Will a billion times if it was okay, not wanting to 'steal their thunder.' They assured the nervous demigod that it was fine a billion times too.

Piper came into the room, along with her girlfriend. She had come out some time after Apollo returned to Olympus. Nico had never expected it, to be honest. Piper was afraid of what everyone would think of her after Jason's death. Jason would've been happy, everyone assured her that. And no one judged her one bit.

"Time's up, Neeks. Let's get this show on the road!" She exclaimed.

Nico took another deep breath and headed out the cabin, where they met Hazel. Hazel was going to walk him down the aisle. He held Hazel's hand and grinned at her. Hazel grinned back, leading him down to the lake, where the wedding was going to take place. Dark thoughts and negative emotions began to flood his brain. But, as soon as he laid eyes on Will, it dissipated into thin air. He was standing there grinning at Nico like he was crazy. Nico couldn't help but smile back. As they reached the end of the aisle, Will took Nico's hand and whispered into his ear that he looked beautiful. Nico grinned and stood across his to-be, holding his hand.

Chiron began the ceremony with the usual greetings, dearly beloved and what not.

"Nico, Will, now you can say your vows. Nico, you can go first."

"Will. For as long as I can remember, my sister was always there for me. Every single time. Then, she died. I spent years trying to bring her back, trying to bring my happiness back. However, bringing the dead back is something that is not possible. I was lost. Then, I met you. At first, you annoyed me. You annoyed me so much, I wanted to hit you. But at the same time, you brought me an unimaginable happiness that I never thought I would find again. So, here we are on our wedding day, and I wouldn't exchange this moment for the world. I love you sou much. And, I can't wait to be your husband.

"Will?" Chiron said.

"Nico. When I first met you, I was fascinated. I knew that you were something special to me as soon as I laid my eyes on you. And, you call me annoying? Did you ever meet yourself? You are quite a handful, mister. But I would never exchange you for all the gold in the world. From your weird-ass personality to your beautiful ass, I love every bit. And I forever will. You may be the son of the Ruler of the Underworld, but you are my sunshine. Without you, my life would dark, dull and boring. And, I love you so much too."

"Now, you both may exchange rings."

They both smile at each other, slipping on the rings on each other's fingers.

"Nico, do you take Will to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do," Nico replied.

"Will, do you take Nico to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do," Will replied.

"Then, by the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and husband. You may now kiss each other."

Will pulled Nico closer and sealed the deal with a kiss. They were now married. Husbands. The thought made him go crazy.

--

Everyone was at the campfire, drinking and dancing. Percy however, was sweating bullets, searching for Annabeth. He needed to find Annabeth and get this over with. If he tried to hide this from her any longer, he would explode. He had been planning this for a month and if it wasn't for her already thinking he was crazy, she would've figured it out. She was the daughter of Athena, after all.

He found Annabeth talking to Reyna when he went up to her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Wanna go to the lake?" He asked Annabeth. Annabeth gave him a questioning look, but nodded. She gave a wave to Reyna and let Percy lead her to the docks. They sat at the edge of the wooden dock, staring at the stars and enjoying each other's company. Percy decided he needed to man up and just do it already. He held her hand.

"I love you," he said.

"I love you, too," she grinned, back.

"I love you so much I can't explain it in words. Ever since we were kids running around risking our lives for some stupid quest. I am so glad you haven't left me yet for being such a big idiot. I cannot count the amount of times you've saved my ass and I love you for it. Well, not only that. Your eyes. Your smartness. Your golden princess curls. Your snarky attitude. How such a beautiful and strong demigod is so scared of spiders."

At that, Annabeth rolled her eyes. She couldn't help it, it came with being a child of Athena.

"Why you being all sweet and mushy, Seaweed Brain?"

Percy shrugged as if saying 'why not.' He stood up, earning a questioning glance from Annabeth. He shook his head, and she went back to looking across the lake. Percy took a deep breath and walked a little away from Annabeth. He pulled out the ring and kneeled behind her. He cleared out his throat.

"Annabeth?" He said, in a soft voice.

Annabeth jumped. Percy very rarely used that tone. She turned around and gasped. Percy was kneeling, with a beautiful ring in his hand. She looked above him.

The words 'Marry me. Please.' were written with water. She looked at Percy again, grinning. She surged forward and hugged him, whispering a yes into his ear. Percy's face split into smile that stretched from one ear to the other. He slipped the ring on her finger, an kissed her.

She was going to be Annabeth Jackson. Percy Jackson's wife. And Percy Jackson was going to be her husband.

***

Okay, first of all, HAPPY PRIDE MONTH Y'ALL!! *insert rainbow flags*

Second, I suck at romantic speeches or anything romantic in general so I apologize for the trashy vows and the speech given by Percy in the end. I wanted to try out the idea, though so here it is.

Third, I'm not entirely sure about the order of the ceremony, so I'm sorry if I got it wrong.

Fourth, thanks for reading! Please comment and vote!