Chapter 11: Water

...

The blood rushes up to my head so quickly and I can't think clearly. Sakusa's confession... I don't even know what to say, but I do know my face is way too red for a public appearance. I shove my face into Sakusa's sholder and the second I do he grips our intwined hands tighter, his mouth still right next to my ear... so close to touching it.

We stay like that for about 20 seconds until I start whispering into his shoulder, "Sakusa don't ever do this again, please."  When I finish he pushes me off, glaring at the top of my head while I look down, "Why can't I do this again?" I intake sharply, and look up. He looks at me and his eyes widen. My face is red and although it has cooled down it is still as red as Kirishima's hair. Water has filled my eyes although it isn't sad nor happy tears. It is just tears. 

"Stop it." What?  Sakusa hands me a handkerchief from his pocket, "Your eyes are watering, don't let them run down." I look down to the ground, he doesn't want me to cry, I start laughing. I look him in the eyes and gave him the biggest smile, "Don't worry, I won't cry so you can keep your handkerchief this time!" He retracts his hand and puts his handkerchief back into his pocket. While he was doing that I wiped my eyes that were once filled with water. 

Once I wiped my tears I start speaking again, "Sakusa, I really like you, but currently I don't like you the way you like me. I think I could in the future so lets make a deal. I'll give you until the summer festival to win over my heart. I will tell you the real answer there. Deal?" Sakusa replied with a deal, and turned around to take a picture with his phone. "Let me order this TV so we can go." He grabbed my hand and I quickly picked up the items I grabbed earlier and walked over to the cash register with him. While he was paying and sorting out the shipping details for the expensive TV I bought the necessities I need for life at another register. 

Our trip home was silent, Sakusa offered to walk me to my complex and so we walked there in pure silence. As I opened the door to my complex he broke the silence, "Kanoka, lets do this every Wednesday. We should go out somewhere since we both get out of practice early on that days." I turn to face him, "Yeah, lets do that!" I ask him to text me the details and close my door. I turned around and collapsed on my door with my hands covering my face supported by my knees. "Oh god, someone loves me, romantically, and he is good looking."

--------

Sakusa takes the stairs to get to his complex and once he gets their he is reminded of his broken TV.  He began walking to the couch until he noticed, "Heyyy, Kiyoomi, where did you go? Did you go on a date with Amachan?"(author note: Kanoka's last name is Amanai so I decided some characters will call her Amachan) "Yeah it went fine. Question, did you know Kanoka was the top wing spiker in Japan's female division?" Komori started to laugh, "OH YEAH SO DID SHE BEAT YOU?" Sakusa just glared at him and gave him no response which in turn was loud and clear to Komori which made him start laughing. "She also rejected in a way as well." Komori quickly stopped laughing, "Tell me everything." 

Author Note: Low key I hate how short this chapter is, but don't worry the next ones should be longer. Voting is also an option just reminding you.